Chapter 4: 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬

Yesterday was a good day. You helped deliver things for Howdy, and he gave you a bundle of your favorite fruit. Then you had a picnic with Wally. There were apples, sandwiches, pastries, and a vase of your favorite flowers. All for you. Now today you are with Frank Frankly. His cute little home. You two were looking at butterflies together. Wally was watching from his window, he could always see everything from his windows. Wally looked furious, his eyes wide and his smile gone. He just stared at Frank, upset.

"Oh Home

"Oh Home... They are with Frank...  They can only be with me... Only with me..." He said, shaking his head. Frank had a butterfly on his finger that was your favorite color, smiling. Then after a few hours, you had to go back home. Frank waved goodbye to you as you left. Wally coming out and walking to Frank's house. Wally approached Frank, and smiled sweetly,. "Hello Frank. I wanna tell you something." He said, then grabbing Frank by the collar, pulling him close as he stared at him with those terrifying wide eyes. "Stay away from (Y/N). Do you understand?" He said, Frank looking scared as he slowly nodded, Wally smiling slowly. "Good. Good." Wally said, letting go of Frank and brushing himself off. Then he went back to Home. Then, Wally walked to your home, humming softly. When he came to the door, smiling, he knocked on it. When you came to answer, you smiled when you saw him. "Oh! Hey Wally! Would you like to come in and join me for some tea? I have some apple slices too." You said with a large smile, and Wally nodded, coming in. "Thank you Neighbor. You are so kind." He said,  and he sat down in a chair. You poured two cups of tea, setting it on the small table and a plate of apple slices, green and red.
Wally then thought to himself,
'They can only be mine...'