Day before wedding

The preparations went well and you and Kaen spent some time together and actually got along no conditions required. On the night before your wedding you spent the night with him just as you had since that last night.

The kimono you had ordered arrived and you absolutely loved the hairpin Kayin gave you but one thing had plagued your thoughts, when Kaen had found you at the market Akaza had pulled you aside.

*Flashback*

"(Y,n) I need to talk to you." Akaza pulled you into an alley when Kaen wasn't paying attention. "What Akaza?" Akaza looked around the corner and took a breath it looked like he didn't want to. "Don't tell me you haven't noticed how similar your maid looks to you, I swear if you were both human you'd be related."

"Akaza, what in the hell are you talking about." "I'll take that as a no then don't worry about it." You shook your head annoyed. "Akaza you're asking no telling me not only your superior but your friend not to worry about something on someone who could possibly be family to me. Do you realize that if any of my family were alive they'd be distant relatives! The only family I'm worried about is Enmu I'm about to be married to a selfish asshole who has the mixed personality of Kokushibo and Douma."

"Whatever but don't say I didn't try to tell you."

*End of flashback*

Was he right? Looking back Kayin kinda does look like you. "You alright Sunflower?" Kaen crawled in bed next to you. Silence grew for a moment as you tried to find the right words for your question. "Where is my sister, Where is Homare?"

"You know exactly where she is, you see her everyday." You bit your lip. "Kayin, that's her isn't it?" Kaen slowly nodded "I turned her long after I turned you, about five years give or take, and just like you she got a new name."

"I don't remember my old name." "Azuki, that was your name." You chuckled "Suits me but I like (y,n) better, night." "Night I'll see you in that beautiful dress tomorrow night."