Let's talk

Carlos and Jay took the limo back to Auradon prep parking in front of the school and running to their dorm, "Oh, I'm sorry I'm so late, Dude. Ben and Brooke got captured."

"Wha-" he grabbed Dudes' snout to keep him from screaming.

Jay stopped him, "Why is our door open?"

Carlos looked over at the obviously swung open door, "Probably Chad, I told him he could use the printer later." They walked to the doorway. "Man, I told you to call."

Chad jumped, Jay smacked the back of Carlos' head, "There's no service on the isle genius."

"I was just finishing up the replica," he picked up the fake glass slipper thanking Zues it wasn't real glass, he was bound to break it if it had been. Carlos pulled out his phone and set up the printer. "Wait did you say the isle?" he looked over at Carlos and his phone, "Why are you guys making Fairy Godmother's wand?" Cece and Lonnie who had been passing looked at each other and glanced back in the room. "What is happening?"

Jay and Carlos scrambled trying to figure out how to break it to him. "Brooke and Ben were captured!" Dude cried out, fear for one of his humans filling his little body.

"What?!" Chad felt everything stop, he had known Ben and Brooke his whole life. Hearing that they were in actual physical danger killed him inside. He hadn't been the best friend lately and it had been tearing him up inside already, but he felt even worse now if possible.

"He's a dog of course he has no tact," Carlos muttered to himself.

Jay grabbed Chab by his jacket lapels, "Don't tell anyone! Ben's life depends on it." Chad nodded quickly getting out of their way not noticing Cece and Lonnie shoot down the hall.

All three boys had fallen asleep, they had all been up all night, Chad for an obviously different reason than the other two. About an hour later the printer beeped and woke Jay up, "Carlos!" the older boy smacked him away.

"Hmm? What?" He blinked his eyes open and shot to his fee, waking Chad up and opening the printer pulling the wand out. "Not bad."

"Yeah."

"We gotta go," Carlos said sliding the fake wand into his jacket. 

Chad yawned and rubbed his eyes, "I'll cover for you guys until your back, but be back before cotilion or hell will break loose." 

Carlos nodded, "Got it, thanks man." 

Dude stood from his cushion that Brooke had made for him, "Hey, guys! What about me?"

Carlos shook his head and pointed at the dog, "No, Dude. You stay. I'm serious. Stay," he whined disgruntled. "I love you, buddy. We'll be back with Brooke before you know it."

They ran out of the building only to be met with Dog, "Oh, hey, have you seen Evie?"

The stiffened and two looked at each other, "Uh... She went camping," Carlos decided stupidly.

"Evie-I-want-to-live-in-a-castle, sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hair dryer?" Doug asked knowing his girlfriend well and knowing how ridiculous that sounded.

"You know how spontaneous she is, bro." Jay laughed as they slowly backed up, "Later, Doug." He shook his head and walked into the building.

They tried to get away again only to run into Lonnie and Cece with four swords hanging at each of their backs, "we're coming with you guys," Cece said crossing her arms.

They laughed again all lying skills on the isle lost on them. "What? We don't need swords at the...Waffle Hut." Carlos slowly turned to his brother in all but blood like he was stupid. Their lies had already sucked and being this close to Cece clearly wasn't helping Jay's case.