Chapter 7

Yes I did see the tattoo she had that's the reason I dressed her up I lied to her because I knew if I ask right away I wouldn't get answers

Her eye widened when I asked her I noticed the
Semicolon tattoo that looks like a butterfly behind her ear she only has two tattoos and lot of scars I know how she got them I know what she went through I know what I did was wrong I know I-

I shouldn't have stalked her but I love her as much as I hate her but I did I hate myself for it but my father he always hated her because he thinks that she is the reason why my sister was killed which is not true it was his brother who killed her that day she was only half a month old when I and my brothers were tied up and there he was standing there stabbing her . My father's side family always thought that having to give birth to a girl was unworthy, only boys they wanted they have probably killed more than 10 little girls and my father thinks that they don't do

That shit and had stopped. Rose father worked for my father in the mafia he betrayed my father and sold his son to my father. Disgusting. He was allowed to go to his house when he had time not all the time . That one night before my sister's death when he brought his sister with him she was 11 I think my sister really liked her my father hated girls but not my sister he treated her like a princess but that day Rose was unconscious laying on the floor while I and my brothers were tied up to chair after my father's brother killed my sister he left when rose woke up she screamed when she saw those blood everywhere she was crying, panicking and I couldn't do anything she was covered in blood everywhere when my father came to the basement he blamed everything on her. The time when she slapped me in front of everyone was because I wanted to apologize to her she told me it was fine but I kept telling her I was sorry for everything I tried to hold her that's when she slapped me.

I snap out of my thoughts when she tried to get away but I held her tightly close to me "Please tell me" I say softly touching her cheeks " Aaron I can't- I don't think I can-" she says I can see the pain and panic in her eyes " Aaron why ?" I look at her confused "Mi amore what happened" As soon as those words left my mouth she broke down crying into my chest I don't say anything I hug her tightly "When I was younger I think around 8 or 9 my mom's- friend - when sh-she wasn't home or anyone at home he-he would come home and rap me everyday if i didn't let him in he would break in his disgusting hand all over my body his touch make me so dirty so dirty and disgusting I would yell for him to stop but he would not stop when he was done he would call me a slut because I was weak I-" i lift her Chin up to make her look at me I wiped her tears away as more spills out I hug her again.

I didn't know she went through all that stuff. Alone. I clench my fist I will find who did this to her I will make him suffer.

"Aaron" I look down at her "Yes Princess"
"Promise me you won't tell anyone" she says looking up " of course I won't tell anyone but I will find him and make him suffer ." I feel her snuggle deeper into my chest " do you want to sleep?" I ask her he nods her head still against my chest I pick her up taking her to the bed I lay her down as I lay next to her pulling her over my chest "Sorry for that" she says "No don't say sorry it wasn't your fault" I say kissing the top is her head.

She soon fell asleep I also dozed off to sleep.

__________________________________

AAaaaahhhh it got a little cute at the end of this chapter but how is it so far?

Please vote and follow

Insta: _ l7iix._
Tiktok: _l7iix._