Chapter 16

She went round to Georges new house for dinner, it was a lovely place so bright, modern and in the country. She would be happy living here, she thought surprising herself. She had bought her overnight bag in the hope that if things went well, she would stay with him. After a nice dinner and a few drinks, he led her upstairs. He looked at gently his eyes soft, he could tell she was nervous. "How about we have a bath first to relax us" he suggested.

"That would be nice" (Y/N) agreed. George ran her a bath and she got undressed so she was fully naked when he came back, he stared at her appreciatively his eyes darkening with desire.

"So sexy" he growled at her. He took his own clothes off and then he closed the space between them and picked her up kissing her furiously.

"Ohhh" said (Y/N) excitedly "Where is this dominance coming from?"

"You bring it out of me baby" he said kissing her again. He carried her over to the bath and lowered her into it before getting in behind her. They spent the time slowly washing and massaging each other. Then they started to delicately explore each other's bodies, (Y/N) felt heating coursing through her.

She was filled with desire, she wanted him. She wanted George and no one else. She couldn't wait much longer, feeling her pussy starting to throb. George must have felt the same as he let out a moan as they kissed again.

They quickly got out the bath and went to the bedroom, they continued to kiss the entire time, lips never breaking apart. (Y/N) lay down on the bed and George climbed on top of her. Their kissing increased in passion, their tongues exploring each other's mouths and (Y/N) could feel George's hardness.

She licked his lips teasingly, and he started to suck her breasts teasing her nipples gently with his teeth, he sucked harder on one and played with the other with his fingers before switching. The sensation was driving her mad and she started moaning "Oh George, touch me down there."

George's face was lit with desire as he trailed kisses down her body before he began working on her pussy, he sucked her clit and then swirled his tongue round and round right there! He inserted two fingers into her already wet pussy "Hmm delicious" He hummed against her causing her to convulse she grabbed the sheets excitedly. "Oh, fuck me George, fuck me hard."

"As you wish" he grinned surfacing his face wet with her juices. He lined himself up at her entrance before entering her, she felt his cock filling her and he leaned down on top of her. "You're so wet for me, I like how your pussy feels round my dick" He whispered seductively in her ear. (Y/N) rubbed her clit and then he started to thrust, slowly but then building in momentum he got faster and faster as his emotions took over "Oh (Y/N), fuck yeah."

"Oh George, harder faster!" (Y/N) screamed in ecstasy, he kept kissing her and sucking on her neck and they both moaned loudly.

"Tell me how good it feels" George demanded.

(Y/N)'s breath quickened further, she was getting close her stomach starting to coil "I love how it feels George, your dick feels so good I want you to cum deep inside me" She panted.

"I want you to cum for me, I want to see you split apart" said George, he was positively panting, they were nothing but heat, passion, desire and love.

"George I'm going to.... ahhhhh" (Y/N) screamed as she let go coming over and over again, the intensity felt like it was going to destroy her, George looked into her eyes as she came, and this was enough to knock him over the edge

"Ohhhh (Y/N)!" He shouted loudly as he came fast and furiously before collapsing on top of her.

They were lying in each other's arms getting their breath back, George grinned at her "Well that went much better this time" he laughed.