Pairs

"You need some fun."

<><><><><><><><>(not edited)

<><><><><><><><>
(not edited)

<><><><><><><><>(not edited)

<><><><><><><><>

Daphne had taken Blair to Pairs. It was somewhere Blair had always wanted to go. And Daphne knowing she needed a distraction took her.

Blair was in aww about all of Pairs. She was still sad, but Daphne had a solution for that.

Once the pair had gotten to their shared hotel room, Daphne had said they were going clubbing. Blair was relucted but she said yes when Daphne used her eyes. Blair could never say no to Daphne.

They were going a club that was having a neon themed party. Blair was excited to finally have some fun though. Daphne smiled as she dragged Blair into the club after showing their ids to the security guard.

Blair and Daphne looked around in aww. People were dancing everywhere, and the music was blaring.

"Come on." Daphne dragged Blair to the bar. Daphne orders them both shots. Blair grinned at Daphne. They clinked their glasses and droned their shots.

The music changed to one the girl's favorite songs. 'Timber.'

Blair and Daphne shared a smile and dragged each other to the dance floor. Daphne grinned at the smile Blair was showing as she danced freely.

She was happy her friend was having fun. Getting her mind off of everything at the moment. She knew Blair need to have fun, let loose and she was happily to let her do just that.