What Happened

"For one to rise, one must fall."

<><><><><><>

<><><><><><>

<><><><>

It was when Blair had asked Sirius about his family that she stared having dreams of Regulus Black.

When they first talked, they were confused. They didn't know how or why it happened. But the day they talked to each other was the day a bond was formed.

From friendship to Lovers.

Though they couldn't touch. They knew what they felt for each other. It was like nothing before. Blair told him everything that was happing with her life, how she was the odd one out. Regulus told her everything up to his death. They loved each other.

It had been one year when Blair had been asking about bringing Regulus back. Regulus was not thrilled with the idea because it contains the most powerful of all magic to bring someone back from the dead.

But Blair had promised to get him back. And when she put her mind to something she was determined to see it through.

It had been another year of plaining. Blair had asked her mentor and like mother, Alison about it. Alison had said the same thing as Regulus.

"For a spell like that it will take a lot of power. Power we would have to harness from our ancestors."

Blair was willing to do whatever it took to get her happy ending. Even if it meant killing. And sometimes that scared Alison. Blair was very cable girl but the power she held was concerning and she didn't want her using for bad.

Blair had to sneak into the 12 Grimmauld Place to steal something of Regulus's. She stole his old Quidditch jersey.

The spell was complicated, but Alison was going to do it for Blair. She needed happiness in her life. And she saw the connection that Regulus and Blair had. It reminded her of her parents and what they had when she was younger.

The only thing was that Blair had to kill someone.

As Regulus said. "You have to end one to rise one."

And she had found the perfect candidate.

There was this one girl in the town they lived in that Blair hated. She was snobby. And always wanted to know what everyone was doing.

Grace Miller.

As Grace was walking home in the dark. Bad idea if you ask me. She was suddenly snatched out of thin air. Grace appeared at what looked at the stone circle. It was a place in the forest you couldn't find. only some have seen it.

That night something happened

That night something happened. History.

Alison and Blair had called on the ancestors. For their help. And boy did they come through.

A fragment of the persons clothing

A drop of blood of a loved one

A life for life

A small but powerful spell.

Blair had used all of her power and the Ancestors power.

Blair had killed Grace Miller. The town know it all. With out a thought. Because she felt Regulus and that was all she was thinking about when she was doing the spell. Nothing else matter to her in that moment.

Flashes of all colors. Black veins on Blair's neck. She felt powerful. But it was all worth it. The moment Regulus gasped was something that changed Blair forever.

Her Regulus was alive.

She was happy. She could touch, smell and feel Regulus and that all she wanted.

Regulus had always thought that they done it without killing someone. Or they found a really bad person. 

Alison and Blair had made a silent promise to never to tell anyone what happened that day. Because if they knew, people would want to know where all the power came from.

Only Daphne knew what had happened that night as she was Blair's best friend. Daphne didn't care, her friend was happy and she only wanted the best for her friend. 

But secrets aren't meant to stay hidden. 

this was just a filler chapter, i might come back on this and re do it but i just wanted some chapters out. 

next up Blair and Reggie go see Sirius.