(Final Note)

(Final Note)

There is no way I could write this and not have an author's note. Naturally, it is 12:30am on a Monday which isn't going to be great tomorrow morning but I'm sort of glad this ended in the same way it started. Right now I'd just like to write a bit about what just happened, what happens next and people I need to thank.

Firstly, I want to admit something. When I first started writing this I thought it was ridiculous. I thought it was cliché, boring, pandering to readers and not worth continuing. Then...I don't know, I just realised. I thought of a new, better ending and I realised that I loved these characters and that people actually wanted to see what happened. And after that I wrote it all very quickly (by my standards)-from December 18th to March 9th which according to my math is...81 days? Just under 3 months? That's crazy.

Speaking of statistics; the final word count is 94, 865 (this really surprised me, I thought it'd be around 70, 000!) And now begins the task of editing those 94, 865 words...

Okay, moving on from the maths, I'd like to thank every single person who voted and commented and read even a single word of K(AOG). You guys rock! But you know who rocks even more? PaigeyLou, Lia_Swag, Strawberry_Casey, M4DST4RBLU3, Cleveteen98 and basically everyone else who has gone through and read every chapter and commented. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys convinced me to continue to write this! Oh and sorry for not replying to every comment every time but believe me I read every single one and grinned like an idiot over them.

Anyway, here's the facts: There is a sequel. Woo! *Happy dance* I think I might call it Hand to Hand at this point but I'm not sure. How do I follow up such a crazy title as Killing (And Other Games)? Anyway, there's a sequel and I'm playing a trilogy, possible 'saga' (not too sure if that's what we're actually meant to call four books). We'll see how it goes ;-) As for it being on Wattpad, the second probably won't be up for a while. I might even do something in-between because to be honest paranormal is not my favourite genre (I'm missing sci-fi so bad!)

I will probably be updating chapters with the edited version so feel free to check those out, I won't change anything huge but a few scenes might be switched around or a few new things added. If you still have any questions about what happened inbox me or ask here in the comments (and I think I'll be especially free with answering considering that Book #2 is a little far away). I won't give away anything huge though like don't bother asking who she's going to end up with ;-)

I'd love to hear from you guys what your favourite chapter was and who your favourite character was. I'm really interested to know. Oh, and tell me what you thought of the ending if you haven't already! It was all very fast, wasn't it?

Lastly, I might enter this in the Wattys and if I do I hope it's okay that I call upon your assistance! I'm getting a steady flow of reads every day so I think I have a chance at one of the "undiscovered awards" or whatever. Probably Paranormal...

Well, that's all folks! Thanks for coming on this writing journey with me and putting up with my dramatic updates (and this particularly dramatic authors note haha). I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

Xx Gigi.

P.S. If you have any advice or suggestions on what has been written/ what should be written then please inbox me because this editing stage is going to be intense and outside opinions are highly appreciated

P.P.S I pretty much need emotional support about this being over I can't believe it....okay I'm going now

P.P.P.S OMG I didn't even mention: the amount of spelling mistakes in this disgusts me. Admittedly, I wrote this at, usually, 2am so it was inevitable but I actually spelt 'of' wrong at one point. That will all be fixed I promise!