May 27, 2015

A/N Thank you so much for choosing to start reading this story! (Picture of Chloe above.)

3:00 P.M.

Dear God,

Today I finally got my braces off! My teeth look great! It's also the last day of school and I'm happy that summer is starting, but I'm also sad because I'll have more time on my hands, and that means I'll be feeling lonely more. I guess it's harder to make friends when you are homeschooled, but at least I don't have to go through the drama of public school. Tonight is youth group, and us, 8th graders are merging with the high schoolers since we will be there next year. By the way I'm so sorry for yelling at Nolan, my little brother, he was just really getting on my nerves but I know that that's not an excuse. Well I'll talk to you later after youth group. Thank you and I love you!

9:00 P.M.

Hey God,

Youth group was okay, I was left out again as I usually am. But I loved worshipping you. One guy was super friendly, I had never seen him before, but his name is Chad, he seems to love you a lot. I didn't talk much because, as you know because you created me, I'm shy when I first meet someone. He's going to be a sophomore in the fall, so I'm guessing that is why I've never seen him. He has brown hair about the same shade as mine, and he has lovely hazel eyes. He is kind of cute.. But I don't have time for boys I need to focus on you. Love you! I'll talk to you tomorrow. By the way it couldn't hurt for me to find a true friend could it? Please give me the right friends that will bring me closer to you, and ones that understand me. Anyway I love you bye!

~Chloe E. Almond