★ 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖤𝖱𝖲 ★

𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝓃ℯ𝓇𝓈
"ℴ𝒽,𝓃𝒾𝒸ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓃 𝓂ℯ 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂𝓈"

𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝓃ℯ𝓇𝓈"ℴ𝒽,𝓃𝒾𝒸ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓃 𝓂ℯ 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂𝓈"

                     ꧁~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~꧂

Today was the day that the band members were meeting Freddies family for the first time,well apart from Astoria.

Getting out of the car,Roger stared at the ginger-haired girl in awe as she walked up the road and into her bestfriends front garden.

Recently,Roger had found himself wondering if he should attempt to becone more than friends with Astoria.

But he knew that he shouldn't.

If he did it could possibly ruin the band completely.Roger wasn't specifically the 'ill love you forever' type of guy.More of a 'ill love you,for one night only' sorta guy.

So he just decided to leave it at friendship.A friendship....with a teeny tiny crush.

꧁~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~꧂

As Brian knocked on the door,Freddie's face came into view as he welcomed each member into the house,telling them where to sit.

"Hey tori!" Kash shouted from the kitchen.

"Hey kash!Are the girls and my parents here yet?" Astoria replied and then asked.

"No dear,they aren't here yet but I got a call saying they are on their way here"Fred's mother informed Astoria about what was happening.

You see,Jer and Bomi Bulsara were extremely close with Astoria,Claire and Vals parents - Windsor and Monica Williams.Therefore,the children had grown up side by side.

Anyways,Astoria's family was also making an appearance to dinner,to also meet Mary and the band members.

꧁~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~꧂

Later on,Mary and her father had shown up to Freddie's birthday dinner along with the Williams family.

Astoria was sat in between Freddie and Roger,as Tori and Roger had so far been talking since the moment they walked through the door,and across from Valarie and her parents.

Mary and Freddie were talking to each other,as everyone made conversations about random things like for example John and Claire found themselves talking about tea whilst drinking,you guessed it, tea.

"Mary,I can't tell you how long I have waited for Farrokh to bring home a nice girl like you" Jer said calmly as she sat next to Brian.

"Farrokh?" Mary questioned.

"Did Farrokh not tell you all he was born in Zanzibar?"Monica said looking at the boys and Mary's confused faces.

"No,he did not"