𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖦𝖤

𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝓊ℊℯ
"𝖲𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗌𝖺𝗋𝖺!"

𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝓊ℊℯ "𝖲𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗌𝖺𝗋𝖺!"

"Smile hey?"

Astoria Williams was walking with her bestfriend, Farrokh Bulsara,to a local pub as he informed her about his plan to join a band that he had been recently following.

"Yes,three members,guitarist,singer and drummer"Farrokh spoke as he continued to walk at a steady pace to the pub.

"How long till were there?!" Astoria complained as she stopped in her tracks facing her bestfriend.

"Stop complaining,Tori,were almost there"The man calmly said continuing to walk through the night,leaving Astoria behind him.

"Wait up!"Tori shouted running forward as Farrokh was much ahead of her.

"GREAT NOW ITS RAINING!"The ginger-haired girl shouted anger laced through her voice.All her friend could do was gently laugh as he came face to face with the pub they were looking for.

"SCREW YOU BULSARA!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To put it plainly,his plan worked.

Farrokh managed to convice the band to let him join as their lead singer had recently left the band to join some other band.

But what he haddent told her,was they were looking for another singer.

Luckily for Farrokh he knew just the girl for the job.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐳

-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 ♥︎