Peril....[SS-6]

Hey guys back with the next part !!!

AFTER BREAKFAST

Param and Baby had gone back to the academy. Sid had gone out to call his miss Tod-fod and he also did want to give Monami and Karan some alone time, he knew his bestfriend and he also knew that all she wanted to do was hug her fiance tight and stay in that embrace forever if that was even possible.

Monami was taking out the medicines to give it to Karan and as she turned to him, he quietly took them and gulped it down with water without any drama. Monami looked flabbergasted at him, she took the glass back from him and sat down besides him and continued to look at him.

'Kya dekh rahi ho Rani Saheba?' he said as he saw her gawking at him.

'Yeh hi dekh rahi hu ki Special Agent Karan Shergill ne bina koi tantrum kiye dawayi khaa li. Papa ne tumhaare dimaag ki bhi surgery kar di kya?'

Karan chuckled at Monami's statement, 'Nahi mai bilkul theek hu, bas dekha ki tum theek nahi ho isliye chup chaap medicines khaa li. Peheli hi bohot pareshaan kar chuka hu tumhe pichle ek dinn mai.' he said while cupping her face, her face looked slightly swollen due to the tears and not a healthy amount of sleep.

'Not bad Khadoos Shergill aur haa tumne bohot pareshaan kiya hai mujhe, ab uske liye kaise compensate karoge tum huh?' Monami asked feigning anger at him.

'Ek nahi bohot tareeke hai compensation ke lekin sabse fast tareeka yeh hi hai.' He said pretending to think and looking at Monami who raised her eyebrows in question.

Karan winked at her and inched towards her, he kissed her forehead softly Monami closed her eyes feeling in his essence, he slowly made his way down to her cheeks placing kisses on them simultaneously and them moved towards her lips he thought of teasing her a little and kissed her at the corner of her lips and moved back. Monami who had leaned into him for the kiss looked irritated at the loss of contact of his lips on her.

'You tumhe toh mai chodungi nahi ab toh pakka mere se 1 week-' she ranted furiously but was cut short when he sealed her lips with his.

The kiss seemed like the balm for aching hearts. The past 24 hours had be quite a peril for both of them. Monami had nearly lost him for the 2nd time and nothing had scared her when she had seen her dad trying to stabilize him. Karan even though was unconscious  could feel Monami subconsciously.

He slowly caressed her back as she kissed him with all she had, it was as if he would disappear into thin air. She reluctantly broke the kiss when they both felt out of breath. They joined their foreheads together catching their breaths. That's when he heard soft muffled sniffs from Monami.

'Monami kya hua haa?' he asked her softly and took her in his arms.

She hugged him back tightly clutching onto his hospital clothes. 'Mai mai darr gayi thi ek second ke liye...aesa laga I was gonna loose you all over again.'

'Arrey baba itni si baat, kaha tha na tumhe pehele bhi ki tumhaare liye toh maut se bhi ladkar aajaunga aur dekho wapas kar ke aaya hu.' Karan said with a slight chuckle and she snuggled into him more, he held on to her tightly.

'Aur mujhe patah hai agar mujhe kuch ho bhi gaya toh jisne mujhe chot pohochayi hai usse tum chodogi nahi aakhir tum meri best cadet ho.' Karan said and snuggled himself into the crook of her neck, he had never liked the smell of hospitals but then again the fragrance of Monami was enough to make him forget that he was in a hospital because after all he was home.

'Woh coward insaan koi aur nahi balki Dr. Aneesh Malhotra tha.' Monami said gritting her teeth 'Woh aneech toh doctor khelaane ke layak bhi nahi hai, usne sirf desh ke saath gaddari nahi ki hai par usne joh Hippocratic oath khaayi thi woh bhi bhul gaya.'