Letting it go....[TS-2]

Hey there again since the votes target was complete so here's the next and last part of the Two-Shot as promised...Happy Reading !!!

SHERGILL HOUSE

'Mo-monami?' Karan asked surprised. Was she really here ?

'Yeh lo tumhaara phone, yahi dhoondh rahe the na tum?' Monami said while sitting next to him.

Karan looked at her dumbfounded, 'Ab tum yeh soch rahe hoge ki mujhse kaisa patah. Haina?' Monami questioned him and Karan nodded in yes like an obedient kid.

'Pyaar karti hu tumse Karan, aur toh aur tumhaari girlfriend hu. Aur sir aapki girlfriend hu itna toh jaanti hu tum kya soch rahe ho.' Monami said.

Karan gave a faint smile. 'Monami, Param bhaiya kya woh theek hai...kahi unhe kuch-'

'Shush Karan shaant ho jau meri baat sunno, bhabhi waha bhaiya ke saath hai aur unhone bataya ki bhaiya ka operation hogaya hai successfully. Zyaada kuch complications nahi the sirf bullet ko nikalna tha.' Monami informed Karan while cupping his cheeks. He sighed a relief filled sigh.

Karan slowly shifted nearer towards Monami and rest his head on her shoulder. Inhaling her familiar and comforting fragrance he felt solace in his heart the warmth of her body quietened down the adrenaline rush in his body. Monami felt Karan relax besides her and she caressed his head with one hand.

'Let it all out Karan. Jitna tum apne andar rakhoge utna hi tumhe dard hoga. Trust me sab bol do halka mehsus hoga tumhe. Just let it all go.' Monami said softly while threading her fingers through his hair.

And that was all that Karan needed today; to let all go and have Monami near him. He encircled his arms around her waist and hugged her tight, his head resting on her shoulder. Monami felt her shoulder getting wet and that's when she knew that Karan had let go of his emotional baggage. The baggage of utter disappointment, grief, sadness that had consumed him since the time he got to know about Param's betrayal. She felt his shoulders slump into the embrace, a sign of finally breaking down after so many weeks.

Flashback

As soon as Monami was freshened up she called Barkha Bhabhi to enquire about Param Bhaiya's health. Barkha picked her call on the 3rd ring.

'Hello ?' Monami said.

'Hello haa bolo Monami.' Barkha replied, Monami could feel the tiredness, lost hope and wet tears in Barkha's voice.

'Bhabhi, bhaiya kaise hai?' Monami asked politely she could understand Barkha's inner turmoil.

'Param theek hai Monami, abhi 10 min pehle unka surgery ho gaya hai. Dr. ne kaha hai ki koi chinta ki baat nahi hai.' Barkha said softly, she was somewhere happy that her husband was safe but couldn't help with the disappointment that she felt in her heart for him.

'Acha theek hai achi baat hai yeh toh. Bhabhi...'

'Haa bolo na Monami.'

'Bha-Bhabhi aap kaisi hai ?' Monami asked hesitant. She could understand Barkha's inner turmoil and she so wished to be there with her but couldn't.

'Theek hu Monami, aur koi option nahi hai na mere pass. Mujhe toh strong rehna hi padega apne liye, Baby ke liye aur khaas kar Karan ke liye. Kyuki jab pichli baar aesa kuch hua tha tab mai puri tarah toot chuki thi aur uss samay par Karan he mujhe aur Baby ko sambhaala tha, par iss baar joh hua hai woh bohot bura hua hai humaare saath sirf dhoka hi nahi gaddari bhi huyi hai woh bhi uss insaan ne ki hai jisse hum sabse zyada pyaar karte hai. Chalo humaare saath huye hue dhoke ko hum ek baar shayad hi nazar andaaz karde par apne desh ke saath gaddari dhoka? Usse maafi nahi milega. Bharosa toot chuka hai Monami par Himmat rakhni padega kyuki uske alawa aur koi chaara nahi hai.' Barkha said solemnly while wiping her tears. 'Meri chodo Monami mai toh theek hu, ro kar baatein baat kar apna dukh kam kar lungi, par Karan? Woh kaisa hai, woh iss sab cheezo se kaise cope kar raha hai?'