Chapter Seven

Harley POV

I turn to look the guy up and down again, frowning. "How do you know that?" 

He starts to walk over to me. "Well then. Hey Harley, nice to finally meet you." 

Well, holy shit. He was much hotter than I thought. I stare at him, a little startled that it's him, Saul Hudson, the guy I'm now half dating. 

"You just gonna stare, huh?" Saul says, smirking and raising an eyebrow. 

"I-I'm sorry..." I stutter, looking down at my black and white converses.

"You know, you're not so bad yourself." He says. "Beautiful, I must say."

I blush like crazy and try to use my hair cover my face. I don't stop looking at the ground, I'm so embarrassed. 

"There's no need to be embarrassed, hon." Saul lifts my chin so we are face to face, and my eyes go wide. "Come on, let's go inside and have something to eat." 

"I'm really sorry but I'm actually not that hungry." I say, looking down once again and rubbing my arm. I seem to have a habit of looking down when I'm embarrassed, or scared. 

"You know what? I'm not hungry either. Let's just go for a walk, get to know each other better than what Dani has told us." He says, taking my hand and slowly leading me away from the Rainbow.

"Sure." I giggle a little and blush even harder. HE'S TOUCHING ME OH MY GOD!! 

"So, tell me a bit about yourself, darl." Saul squeezes my hand a little.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I ask, squeezing his hand back.

"Anything. What I should call you, what you do for a living, where you live so I can take you home, what type of music you like." Saul replies, also squeezing my hand again.

I laugh at the squeezing game we're now playing. Who knew that repeatedly squeezing someone's hand was fun? "I don't really go as Harley. People either call me Harl, Lilly or Lil. Others used to call me Jones, because that's my last name. And my middle name is Lillith." I pause, remember the questions Saul had asked. "I work at the Whiskey, and I live with my best friend Cliff, you may know him. I'm into rock, metal, heavy metal, and old stuff. Mainly David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles and Manowar. What about you?"

"For starters, I fucking LOVE those bands! I don't mind a bit of Bowie every now and the though, and I've never heard of Manowar. Uh, people usually call me Slash. My uncle used to call me Slash, but I don't remember why. Not a lot of people know this, but I'm a decent drawer. I don't have a job, but I'm in a growing band called Guns N' Roses, you may have heard of them. We're going to be releasing our first album in a month, too! So exciting. In our band there's Axl, Izzy, Duff and Steven. We all live together but Duff lives with his girlfriend.

    Axl is the singer, I'm the lead guitarist, Izzy is rhythm guitarist, Duff is the bassist and Steven is on drums. We all call him Popcorn because of his hair, though. Duff is really tall, Axl has mad anger issues because of his past, but we won't talk about that. And we all make fun of Izzy being emo because he's always quiet and has the blackest hair which is always in his face." 

We continue walking and talking about ourselves until we realise it's pretty late and we're lost. I know my way around the Sunset Strip, I just can't really see because it's really dark. I see road lamps up ahead, and we walk towards them. I realise that it's Sunset BLVD, and we're actually almost back at our starting point. 

Using the road lights to improve my vision a little, I notice a van that looks exactly like Cliffs, and there's a female leaning up on it. Me and Slash walk a little closer and realise that it is Cliffs van, and that's Dani leaning on the side of it.

"Dani!" I call. 

She abruptly turns her head towards my voice and tears start to fall from her eyes as she runs up to us. 

"Lilly!! Saul!!" Dani cries. "Where the fuck were you guys!? I was worried sick that's Indie had found you guys!" 

"Why would Indie kill us? It's not like she has anything to do with me and Slash's relationship." I roll my eyes, feeling Slash's eyes looking down on me. 

"Why didn't you tell her?" Slash mumbles to Dani.

"Oh, she's the one who found out about what Indie is doing in the first place." Dani pauses, sheer panic spreading like fire across her face. "Oh shit, I forgot to tell her that part!"

"What part?" I ask. "What are you hiding from me?"

"I'm not trying to hide it, Lilly." Dani stutters.

"Then just tell me!" I'm starting to get impatient.

"Saul is also dating Indie."