{Punishments}

[Author's Note]

Mainly smut 😭 

If you're under 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER

(Skip to the next one)

Stay safe♥︎

(You have been warned)

.

.

.

.

.

.

[3rd POV]

"I already told you twice Justin," Darren says very pissed. "Stop annoying me..."

"And if I say no? Which I will." Justin replies sticking his tongue out at him

"Then you're gonna have a punishment" Darren says

(You already know where this is going 😭)

Darren turns off the lights and turns on the LED lights. He pushes Justin onto the bed.

"If this hurts, just remember this is YOUR FAULT" Darren says. "Also, try to stay quiet."

"Wha?.." Justin says confused

Darren covers Justin's mouth and starts kissing his neck. Them he starts giving Justin hickeys all over his neck. Justin covers is mouth over Darren's hand and let's out a little whimpers.

"Your noises are turning me on baby" Darren says.

Darren takes off Justin's shirt and rubs Justin's chest down to is stomach back and forth. He then starts giving Justin hickeys on his chest and stomach.

"H-hahh" Justin muffles (his hands are still over his mouth)

"Baby you have to be quiet, remember?" Darren whispers into Justin's ear. "You don't wanna wake up everyone else, do you?

Justin shakes his head no.

"Good"

Darren proceeds to take Justin's pants and boxers off. He turns Justin around so he is on his stomach. Darren takes some lube from the bathroom. He pours some onto his fingers and sticks one in Justin's hole. He thrusts slowly in and out. Justin twitches a little. Then Darren sticks two more fingers in and proceeds to thrust faster.

"A-Aah" Justin moans softly

"Fine you can make noises but not too loud, ok?" Darren says

"Mm-mhm" Justin says.

Darren takes out his fingers and takes off his clothes. He strokes his dick a few times then sticks the tip in Justin quickly.

"HA-Aaah!" Justin moans loudly

"Ahh, baby your tight.." Darren says.

Darren proceeds to stick it in further in.

"NGHH- I-it's to b-big Darren..!" Justin says trying to adjust to it

"I'm only half way in baby" Darren says

"Please be gentle, this is my first time" Justin says. "I can't keep a promise I can't be sure of" Darren says.