05

The night ended in a flash when Thyme had left, there was no reason to keep it going. The party was indeed an utter mess from the very beginning. You believe you started it because of what had happened in the pool earlier, then Thyme and Ren's commotion as the next and Thyme and Gorya's first kiss as the cherry on top.

What more could happen next? You couldn't handle everything anymore. There was just too much going on just for one night. You could just imagine the people talking about several topics that will go on for weeks.

"Crazy," You breathed out as you took a glass of champagne from the waiter that walked past you and drank it whole due to frustration. You let out a sigh of satisfaction when you finished it and dropped the glass back on the tray, letting the waiter go.

You then felt a tug on your arm and saw Kavin holding you and looking at you firmly, MJ and some unfamiliar girl watched as he asked you. "You alright?"

You nodded and let go of his arm, "You should ask Gorya actually."

Kavin did not understand why you were acting that way towards him, you acted that way before like all the time but this time for him, it felt weird and different as if you meant something else but actually you were just not in the mood anymore.

Kavin clenched his fists as he watched you help Gorya stand up from the floor like a helpless kid who does not know how to walk yet. You held Gorya by the arm and supported her weight so that she could fully stand up with her heels. "I was going to ask you if you're okay but I guess you're not judging from your face."

Gorya stared at you blankly and you clicked your tongue, "Hey. It's alright, no one in this room cares that you kissed Thyme." You reassured the girl but it didn't seem to work because she looked like she was still caught in a daze.

The unfamiliar girl then comes up to the both of you and held Gorya's other arm and bowed at you, "I'll take it from here P'Y/N."

You carefully let go of Gorya's arm and studied the girl that was holding Gorya. "I don't seem to know you."

She anxiously laughs before introducing herself, "I'm Kaning. I'm Gorya's friend and you don't know me because I go to a different school." She then extended her other hand and offered a handshake and you took it with a smile, "Glad to meet you."

"Well, we'll be going now." She said and you stepped in before she could walk further.

"Will you be alright?"

"Yes, thank you for tonight." She bows one more time before going out the door with Gorya and once they disappear you are left with multiple glances from the boys making you scoff.

"What?"

"We had no idea you cared so much for Gorya, Y/N." MJ replied, putting his hands in his pockets and you purse your lips before answering. "Being nice is the best thing we could do to her after what Thyme had done to her and her friend from school."

The boys pondered for a while before agreeing to what you said and smiled. "You've grown into such a good girl now."

You rolled your eyes playfully when you heard that coming from MJ's mouth and Mira slowly rested a hand on your shoulder where Thyme had dug his fingernails onto making you grunt and move away from her. "Ow," You said and Mira's face quickly panicked when she saw you react like that with her small gesture.

"Are you okay?" She asked and you nodded.

"Yeah, I was just surprised." You lied and Ren looked at you and to your shoulder seeing the little wound Thyme had given you. You didn't know it was there either because you didn't feel the pain anymore halfway but judging from how Ren reacted seeing your shoulder, you knew there was a wound lying on your shoulder.

You hit Kavin's chest making him jump and stare at you, his brows furrowing, not understanding why you called for him like that. "Suit," You said and he sighed in annoyance but gave it in the end. He took off his blazer and instead of giving it, he stepped in beside you to wrap it around your shoulders.

You saw how Ren reacted when he did it but so did Kavin, he tensed when he saw how sharp Ren's eyes were when you did that. "There," Kavin said in a rush and moved away from you.

"Thanks," You bluntly said and held his hand. Kavin cursed out inside his head because he can't handle this anymore. He knew that Ren was going to bring a knife and kill him on the spot one day because of how you've been acting around Kavin. Kavin knew that Ren has always had a thing for you ever since you were kids but that's something Ren would never admit and he always uses Mira as a cover up when he would tease him about you.

And about you, that's something Kavin could never decode. He could never read your feelings and who you like because you treat the boys all equally. But there was one thing Kavin was so sure about, he knows that once Ren makes a move on you like he did when you were younger, he loses the game he decided to play.

"Come on!" You groaned, "Why are you walking so slowly? I want to go home."

Kavin grunts and adjusts his glasses with his other hand that you weren't holding. "Alright, alright."

a/n: short filler chapter but it's for the plot😋 anyways thanks for voting and commenting and stuff, it actually makes me happy and motivates me a lot to continue writing this story xoxo.