02

You stared at Ren blankly before returning a smile, "Thanks. Glad to be here." He only flashed a smile and turned away to talk with the boys and you were left stunned by his smile, like always. Kavin then nudged you on the arm making you grunt and instantly flash a glare at him, "What?" You whispered-shouted, clearly irritated by his smug look and teasing eyebrows.

"What's it like to sit with your ex?" He asks and you couldn't help but slap his lap because of how loud his voice was even though his intention was to whisper it. He giggles, not feeling the pain from your slap and you roll your eyes, "Shut up. He's not my ex or anything."

He hums as if he didn't believe you, "Okay."

"I'm telling the truth!"

"I didn't say that you were lying. Why are you suddenly pressed? Unless-- it's true?!" He raises his voice and the other boys look at you and Kavin, "Kavin, shut the hell up." Thyme states and Kavin immediately says sorry.

"What were you guys talking about?" Ren joins in and Kavin moves away from you and leans back onto his seat, and now you are left to answer Ren's question. You cleared your throat and thought for an answer for a while before coming up with something else, "Oh, you know just school stuff." He nods and crosses his arms, looking like he was invested in your topic. "It's not that deep really." You continued and laughed anxiously, then you felt Kavin's eyes on you clearly making a teasing smile on your side.

"Look at his ugly face!" MJ then points out and you glanced at whoever he pointed and found out that it was just Kavin. You burst out from laughter and the boys followed, Kavin's smile dropped and tilted his head to MJ giving him a death glare, "I swear you really do have a problem with me dude!"

You all continued in laughter and Kavin who was literally just pouting a little while ago, finally joined in.

The night went on pretty chill and memorable, there was a lot of catching up while eating dinner and sipping wine with these boys who have been there for you all your life. You saw yourself smiling all throughout and a sense of warmth came onto your heart, they had no idea how much you missed home and how much you missed them.

The days flew by fast and you were already back attending Kocher High. It was a groundbreaking announcement and all the students celebrated your return, but at the end of the day you weren't hanging out with anyone else but with the boys in the lounge.

"These students are crazy..." You chuckled as you watched them wave at you from below, "I mean, I've only been gone for like a year and a half and now they're going crazy about it. I was a student here, you know."

"They like to put drama in everything they see, honey." MJ replies and stands beside you, he then throws off a wink to the girls making them squeal. "Gross." You mutter and he turns his face to you, "They enjoy it."

"You know that F4 is such a cringey name for a group right?" You asked him and he chuckled, "It sounds cool." You dramatically rolled your eyes as a response when you heard more girls calling out his name from below which you decided to leave him alone and walk to Ren who was sitting peacefully on the couch with a sketchbook at hand. "When's your next class?" Ren speaks out of the blue, his eyes still focused onto his sketchbook. "My last class is later at 2 o'clock." You answered and he only hummed as a response that he heard you. Wait, that's all he was going to say?

Now you're left with the awkwardness filling the atmosphere. You let out a deep breath and put your hands onto your thighs, as you dipped your body onto the couch. "What are you drawing?" You asked and peeked onto his drawing and you saw a little smile on the corner of his lips. "It's nothing."

You scoffed, "Your hands are moving, ain't no way that's nothing."

He chuckles and closes his sketchbook. He then faces you and smiles. "You don't want to see it."

You laughed, "Is it your crush?"

He let out a sly laugh, "No."

You only nodded, and moved your gaze to Kavin who was lying down with a phone in his hand. "Kavin, where's Thyme?"

"Probably messing up his pride again." He replied, still on his phone and your brows furrowed. 'What's he up to lately?" You continued to ask and then he dropped his phone on his chest and looked at you, "Oh, you don't want to know."

"It's his shit to deal with anyways." MJ joins, leaning his back into the railings, "He's messed up, like fucked in the head you know. I mean you already know that about him but he's been more crazy than the last time you were here in Thailand." He snickers.

"Um... am I supposed to feel relieved about that?" You asked and the boys threw a thumbs up in the air. You only gave out a sigh believing the three guys yet you shouldn't have just stayed chill when all of your phones buzzed at the same time. You went into your pockets and took out your phone to check what the hell is causing the fuss. You opened your phone and checked the Kocher High group chat, wherein all students in the campus are part of except F4. There were multiple messages flooding at once yet you saw a video filmed by one of the students and it said below, 'The new red card has been given'.

Your eyes squinted, not quite understanding the message not until you clicked on the video, seeing an innocent student getting pulled by the hair and dragged off to somewhere. You gasped when you realized that this wasn't just any student and it wasn't a joke but it was happening live right now in school. You clicked out of the video and checked the messages, 'Shit is crazy here in the old stadium'.

You turned off your phone and was met by the gazes of the three guys, "Where the fuck is Thyme?" MJ and Kavin looked at each other anxiously and didn't answer. "Does this red card shit still have something to do with him?"

They nodded and you ran your hands to your hair; cursing the hell out of the frustration. They knew just how much you've scolded them about this from before and now they're still up to this. You walked off the lounge and ran to the old stadium, where you knew Thyme was already in. You knew the others catched up to you because you heard multiple footsteps from behind and once you reached the old stadium, you almost thought you were too late when you found Thyme already standing in front of the figure.

You ran to him even though it was gross to step on water with your socks on your feet. You grabbed Thyme by the shoulder forcefully and faced him to you, his initial reaction was pure anger and irritation when someone interrupted him yet when he saw your face, his clenched fists were opened and he calmed down yet also taken aback when he saw you right in front of him. "What the hell are you doing?" You fumed and stabbed your index finger on the guy's chest. You eyed his target and saw a girl with an electric razor in her palm, you took it off her and turned it off; throwing it in the water. "Seriously? You're fighting with girls now? So fucking mature."

Thyme felt enraged when he saw you throwing the razor in the water, yet he couldn't even utter a word to get mad at you. He was sure he wasn't even scared of you but he still found himself frozen while you scolded him. You turned to the girl and held her hand, "I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry."

She gulped, not knowing how to react to your apology but just placed her hand over yours, "It's fine. No one's harmed." She still managed to smile and you eyed Thyme up and down before rolling your eyes at him. "He's a fucking idiot for hurting a girl."

"Alright everyone! Show's over! Show is over!" MJ's voice echoed from behind and you looked over your shoulder, seeing all the students making their way out of the stadium and Kavin waved his hand; signaling you to come over. You turned back to the girl and gave her a little smile. "I gotta go."

Before the girl can even respond you had already let go of her hand and dashed off to the boys, catching up with them. When you had caught up with them, you purposefully walked beside Thyme to hit him in the back of his head. "What the hell were you even thinking?"

The boy winced and glared at you, "Show is over dummy, get over it." He says and you hit him again. "What the hell Y/N?!" He raises his voice and you cross your arms, "What now?!"

"Real mature you guys." Kavin butts in and walks in between you and Thyme to break the tension apart. Ren follows but stops to hold your hand, "Come on." He held you gently as the five of you walked back to the main building and all that was going on inside Ren's head was to let you walk ahead Thyme to not hear you guys hear bicker again.