ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 03: ᴛᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏɢꜱ

Glenn and Y/N drive up the mountain, the car alarms still going off loud. The two are laughing and cheering as they swerve around the corners. Glenn then pulls up to a camp and everyone stares at the two.

"They look pissed" Y/N says, looking to Glenn.

"Nah they're fine" he says, getting out with a big smile. A young man, Shane, walks over to Glenn.

"Holy crap! Turn that damn thing off!" The old man, Dale, demands, staring at Glenn.

"I don't know how!" Glenn says, lifting his arms up. Shane points to the car.

"Turn it off please" he says, his voice being overtaken by the alarm.

"My sister? Andrea!" A blond girl, Amy, says to Glenn.

"Pop the damn hood keys" Shane says before hitting the hood of the car again and repeating himself "Pop the damn hood keys" Y/N hears and leans over to the driver's side, popping the hood open.

"Is she okay? Is she alive?" Amy asks panicked.

"Yeah, yeah, she's okay" Glenn answers, looking to the girl. Another young man pulls something out of the car, making the alarm stop "Yes!"

"Why isn't she with you? Where is she?" Amy asks, still panicked. Y/N gets out the car and slams the door, gaining the attention from everyone.

"Yes, she's okay. Everyone is" Y/N says "Well..." She and Glenn shares a look.

"Merle not so much" Glenn adds.

"You crazy driving the wheeling bastard up here! You two trying to attract walkers for miles!" Shane shouts, looking at the two.

"I think we're okay" Dale says, looking around.

"You mean stupid okay" Shane says, looking back at Dale.

"I mean the alarm was echoing all over these hills, hard to pinpoints the source" Dale notices Shane's glare "I'm not arguing, I'm just saying," Dale looks to Glenn It wouldn't hurt you to think more carefully next time" He says, pointing at Glenn.

"Sorry. Got a cool car" Glenn says, gesturing to the car.

"And you" Shane says, gesturing to Y/N. She turns her head to him "Who the hell are you?"

"Y/N" She answers, leaning on the car.

"She's Daryl's kid" Glenn adds. The group look at her, some showing shock.

"Surprise" she says, sarcastically. The sound of another car is heard coming up the mountain and they turn to see the truck. Glenn and Y/N share looks smirking then looks back at the truck. Inside the truck, Morales pats Rick on his shoulder, smiling.

"Come meet everybody" he says, opening the door and getting out and closing his door. Rick pinches the bridge of his nose as the door to the back of the tuck opens. Andrea is the first to come out.

"Amy" she says, stumbling towards her. Amy begins crying and runs to her sister.

"Andrea!" Amy shouts. The two sisters hug each other tightly. The next to come out is Jacqui and Danny. He sees Y/N and takes of running towards her.

"N/N (Nickname)!" He shouts running towards her. She kneels on the ground, and he runs into her open arms, hugging her tightly and stuffing his face into her neck. She rubs his back and comforts him.

"I'm okay kid, you were so brave" she says, picking him up. He wraps his legs around her waist, and she holds one arm under his butt and another around back. Morales reunited with his wife and kids, and they run into his arms.