Ch7: Tour Daze pt.2

Sharae's P.O.V.

"Wait, Destin!" I was trying with all of my strength to get destin off this off giveon, I dont know how all of this started.. but wait hol' up lets go back like 45 minutes earlier that led up to this moments. Keh see her exs, I had an unexpected surprise, and destin is breaking the bricks off this man. And all of this happened 5 minutes before show time. Yeah, This is the wildest premier night that I have been to, can't wait to tell my grandkids about this one. Ight, Rewind.

45 minutes earlier:

Kehlani's P.O.V

" Destin, calm down fuck that nigga, His ass aint that important to ruin your 1st night, Tighten up" I said trying to calm this hothead down, cause lord knows this boy can pop off. " Im cool, im cool" I don't know if he's trying to convince me or himself but either way I want him to be calm. He stepped out the room and were walking towards the attire room. You know when sharae said it was wild, well it started like this. "Hey destin!" We heard a female voice across the room and oh my god, it's justine. I know you going through the early stages of pregnancy, please go home and throw up your lungs in a trash can somewhere. Like girl, You are the LAST person me and destin want to see. " What do you want justine?" Destin said roughly. Girl ill walk away right now, bestie added that bass in his voice. I got scared a little. " Shouldn't I be the one upset, since you were messing around with MY babydaddy?" She smirked " GIRLLL, if you wasnt pregnant my foot would be in your ass.." Destin stopped me " Hold on sis let me hear her out, then cuss her ass out" " We BEEN in contact, He told me about you. We are both bisexual. Now when yall got together, we were on a break, then when we went to the BET Awards afterparty, we got drunk and this happened" She pointed at the stomach. " So, what you mean to tell me is that you dont mind you man, dibbling and dabbling in another nigga ass. No ma'am, I dont mix ph balances. I want my man to GAY, FULLY! I don't judge but, But I, ME,MYSELF don't do that baby" " Well did you really think he was going to take you serious tho? Come on, a lot of niggas in the industry wouldn't claim him if he came out with you. Like I said WE BEEN TALKING, SIS!" "well my bitch turning out just fine" I did a whole 360 because PERIOD. " And there is a reason for that, she came out and was herself, instead of hiding in the closet like the little bitch he is" " And first of all who the hell you getting loud with? Humble yourself please and where is the proof that yall BEEN TALKING cause you dropping that phrase a couple of times, like I aint notice that shit" I said crossing my arms. "On god,bro" destin agreed. Justine pulled out her phone and went to her and giveon text messages. "816-240-9873 is his number right?" She showed destin. He shook his head and grabbed her phone to stroll through  their messages.

"They've been talking the entire time" He said in disbelief, still strolling

"They've been talking the entire time" He said in disbelief, still strolling. "Told you" Justine said." Bitch, shut up, damn" I blurted. Destin threw his phone on the ground and walk straight towards giveon dressing room. " Destin!" I called out for him. He walked passed sharae and she made a 360, cause she already knew shit was bout to pop off. Destin ran straight into giveon room.