The Story Itself

It was a beautiful day. well it would've been if it weren't the start of my sophomore year of high-school. I was going to be in my old van again, i was as excited and nervous as the next kid. The days went by and i felt that high-school may not be as bad as i had it cut out for. I had been day-dreaming about my crush but i stopped when i realized that he was a player and extremely moody. This was when he noticed me because apparently not noticing someone makes them notice you. Hallelujah.

Eventually he became disrespectful to me and would call me prostitute or slut. He would grab my covering pulling it across my neck hard enough to leave marks burning for a long time later. Furthermore He smoked and would throw cigarette buds at me and it didn't help my situation that he was in my van. Each day he would harass me and say things like can i rape you?let's gang rape her. At times he would target my home by saying it was a whore-base. Eventually though i got used to this and his bad-boy behavior got me wrapped around his finger. His moods unfortunately were ever changing, he would sing to me at times or throw pick-up-lines like i want to have world war three in bed with you.

One day he sat next to me and encouraged by his needs and his friends in our van he cornered me in our van and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Then he took it off. He pushed his chest against his face with me crying all the time. I held on to a rod so that one thing would stay stable in my life when everything was crumbling apart. It didn't end there. I would close my eyes and his friends would throw his shirt and other pieces of his clothing at me shouting oh shit those were his pants and oh shit that was his underwear. These words don't really describe the terror in me. Since i had my eyes closed the entire time i didn't even know what was exactly happening but i could feel it. I cant even remember everything that happened but i remember screaming and i remember not recognizing my own scream . It would happen each day. their voices are with me to this day. you know the funny thing of all this? i still loved him. You know what else? i was virgin to all these ideas and for a long time i thought he had raped me. that was the scary part. Everyone in my van saw it happen. the girls thought i was over-reacting and the guys called me a slut. i became defined in my school by that incident but i can't really blame others for defining me by that incident since up till now i have allowed that one incident to define my entire life. i would think for a long time that i had deserved it but i was wrong. You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get. Just that.

All through my sophomore year every-time i passed people would look at me in a patronizing fashion, call me ugly or a prostitute; guys in my class would give me money around 5$ as a joke. The teachers gpt to know about the rumors and believed in them. My best friend believed in a guy who was one year smaller than us when he shouted in his class (My name) goes to shops and says 'i'm a sexy bitch date me'. she would leave innuendos hanging in the air indirectly calling me desperate and ugly. she stole many of my friends. Defending myself against her claims was hard because her reputation was so spotless no-one would believe me.

Obviously though going through this much wasn't enough for me and i tried to be mother Theresa when i heard a 'friend' of mine call her best friend a desperate slut and saying (when i told her to think before saying something) that i should just shut up since i'm one too. I decided to tell her best friend since i know what it feels like to be back-stabbed. Unfortunately no-one believed me and no-one supported me, my 'friend' came in our van really pissed and yelled you know what? no-one likes you. Your friends hate you. Your parents hate you. You should just go kill yourself. I know your mentally unstable and you're a dumb girl but don't you ever dare to fuck up my life again. It wouldn't have hurt so much if her words hadn't hit so close to home.