7

"Hey, so listen, we should talk." Thor said as he and Drakko waited for Loki to enter the codes to a door security panel.

Drakko decided to stay quiet and let the brothers talk. While they were talking, he was somewhat spaced out, but he could still hear the brothers' conversation and remained responsive. He noticed how Thor had been standing closer to him than before, and he also noticed that Thor is not shy to show his feelings to him. He don't know what to make of it, but he can't say he didn't like it. He was cut off from his thoughts when Thor placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I disagree. Open communication was never our family's force." Loki said.

"You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last." Thor said, the door opening, revealing a bunch of guard in front of them

Drakko hands quickly lit up a bright blue, moving his hands smoothly as the three guards body lit up blue and throws the three guards to the wall, knocking them out instantly as Loki and Thor blast the leftover guards, moving to another door.

"Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well be strangers now. Two sons of the crown set adrift." Loki said, stopping as a guard tries to ambush him through the door.

Thor quickly takes out the guard, looking to Loki. "Thought you didn't want to talk about it." He said, going inside the elevator, Drakko clicks the button to the upper floor.

"Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar." Loki said.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Thor said, nodding.

"... Did you just agree with me?" Loki said.

"This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're going to do great here." Thor said.

"Do you truly think so little of me?" Loki said, a small unnoticeable frown on his face.

Thor pauses, considering about his brother words. "Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But, at the end of the day, you're you, I'm me..." He said, sighing softly. "I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago."

Loki has a small frown on his face as he looked at Thor. "It's probably for the best that we never see one another again." He said, not expecting Thor to pat his shoulder.

"That's what you always wanted." Thor said.

Then there was silence around the three while Drakko plays with the golden lightning on his hand.

"Hey, let's do 'Get Help'." Thor said, breaking the silence while staring at the lightning on Drakko's hand.

"What?" Loki said.

"'Get Help'." Thor said, a small smile appearing on his face.

"No." Loki said.

"Come on, you love it." Thor said, his smile getting bigger by the seconds making a small smile appearing on Drakko's face.

"I hate it." Loki said, noticing the smile on Drakko's face. "Stop smiling." He said, as Drakko turned his head away from him to hide his smile.

"It's great. It works every time." Thor said.

"It's humiliating." Loki said, shaking his head.

"Do you have a better plan?" Thor asked.

"No." Loki said.

"We're doing it." Thor said.

"We are not doing 'Get Help'." Loki said, looking in front of him.

"What is 'Get Help'?" Drakko asked, looking at the brothers.

Thor smiled, winking. "You'll see." He whispers making Drakko chuckles.

• • •

The elevator doors open. Thor gets out of the elevator with Drakko behind him while supporting Loki's weight on his shoulder with Loki faking a fatal injury.

"Get help! Help him!" Thor exclaimed, picking up Loki and flings him at the guards, knocking them down like bowling pins.

Loki stands up as Thor and Drakko steps to his side.

"Classic." Thor said, looking besides him at Drakko who is laughing while holding his shoulder to not fall down to his knees.

"I still hate it. It's humiliating." Loki said, looking at Drakko who is still laughing. "Stop laughing." He said, making Drakko's stopped laughing immediately, though he still have a smile on his face.

"Not for us, it's not." Thor said, looking at the many ships in the room. "Which one's the ship she told us to get?"

"The Commodore." Loki said, pointing at the ship.

The trio walked towards the commodore starship, Drakko not noticing that the Loki that is walking with them is an illusion.

"Though I feel it won't make much of a difference..." Loki said, standing at the security system panel. He actives the panel and brings up a screen that will set off all the alarms.

Thor stops Drakko from walking, stopping and looked at Loki. "Oh, Loki." He muttered, holding onto Drakko's hand.

Loki turned to see Thor looking not at all surprised. "I know I've betrayed you many times before, but this time it's truly nothing personal. The reward for you two capture will set me up nicely." He said, triggering the alarm. "Unless you marry him, of course." He added making Thor looked at Drakko with a raised eyebrows as Drakko make a face that tells him that he will tell him later.

"Never one for sentiment, were you?" Thor said, nodding slowly as he looked back at Loki.

"Easier to let it burn." Loki said, noticing that Thor is holding up the obedience disk device as a realization passed by his face.

"I agree." Thor said, clicking the button to zaps Loki and holds down the button.

Loki hits the ground, writhing in pain as Thor and Drakko approaches him.

"Oh brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me. Round and round in circles we go." Thor said, pausing for a seconds before kneeling down to look at Loki. "See, Loki, life is about, it's about growth. It's about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the God of Mischief, but you could be more. I'll just put this over here for you." Thor said, placing the device on top of the security panel.

"Anyway, I got places to be, questions to be answered, so good luck." Thor said, dragging Drakko to the Commodore.