1

Drakko smiled in amusement as the blond man in front of him screams loudly, he had told his dad repeatedly that the hologram projector is a bad idea and he never listens. He catches the God-like man eyes when his screams subdue and turns away to look at his dad, expecting him to say something as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"He's wonderful." Grandmaster said, smiling at the blond man in front of him before turning to Scrapper 142. "It is a he?"

Scrapper 142 nods. "It's a he." She said, greeting Drakko with a nods of which he returned.

"Yeah. I love when you come to visit 142, you bring me the best stuff." Grandmaster said, turning to Topaz to talk to her. "Whenever we get to talking, Topaz, about Scrapper 142... what do I always say? she is the... and it starts with a b."

"Trash." Drakko heard Topaz said as he shakes his head, turning to look at the blond man who is looking around the place in confusion which makes him smile again before turning away.

"No, not trash. Were you waiting just to call her that? It doesn't start with a b." Grandmaster said, sighing and turning to Drakko and gives him a look which gain him a shakes of his head.

"Booze hag."

"I'm so sorry. No, best. I was thinking about best." Grandmaster said, turning to look at Scrapper 142. "Because I always say you're the best. She brought me my precious beloved Champion, you know."

Drakko rolled his eyes, turning to speak with his dad. "You say that every time she's here." He said, sighing.

Grandmaster ignores him and looked at the blond man. "What have you brought today? Tell me."

"A contender." Scrapper 142 said making the blond man turn his head to her.

"A what?" The blond man said, turning to look at the young white-haired man who shrugged at him. That was the first time the man had paid attention to him.

"I need to go closer. I want a closer look at this." Grandmaster said. "Can you take us closer? Thank you." He walked closer to the blond man, examining him closely and strangely. "Pay this lady."

"Just wait a damn minute. I'm not for sale." The blond man said, using all his strength and breaking out of his shackles, shocking Drakko with his strength.

Scrapper 142 zaps him using a device, paralyzing the blond man.

"Man. He is a fighter." Grandmaster said, turning to his son. "Unless..." He muttered, catching Drakko attention making him look away from the blond man and huffed out.

"I'm not marrying him." Drakko said, already regretting being here with his dad.

"I'll take 10 million." Scrapper 142 said, moving the Grandmaster attention to her. Knowing how much Drakko hates it when his dad talks about marriage.

"Tell her she's dreaming." Topaz said.

"For heaven's sake, transfer the units." Grandmaster said.

"You'll pay for this!" The blond man exclaimed, watching the woman that brought him here leaving the room.

"No, I got paid for this." Scrapper 142 said, not even turning around.

Drakko saw the blond man about to try and remove the obedience disk, which he stops by slapping his hand softly making the blond man look up at him. "You'll only cause more pain from that." He whispered, looking behind him at his dad who is already looking at him before turning to the blond man who give him a small grateful smile.

Grandmaster holds up his device and uses it to guide the blond man's hover chair, which follows him around as he speaks. "Here's what I wanna know. Who are you?" He asked, looking behind him expecting to see his son, but saw him standing on the other side of the blond man chair.