Liam Imagine for Sumaya

You and Liam had watched Paranormal Activity 4 together, cuddling on the sofa.

You were scared of Horror movies and Liam said that you could watch anything else but you insisted to get over your fear.

Liam had his arms around you and you would burry your head in his chest when you got scared.

To assure you that you were safe with Liam, he would kiss your forehead ocassionaly.

Eventually you had fallen asleep in his arms.

When he saw that you were asleep, he arried you to your room and tucked you in the duvet, laying down beside you.

He put his arms around you, and you snuggled up with him.

In the middle of the night, you woke up, breathing heavily, scared.

"Are you okay, babe?" Liam asked

Still breathing heavily, you shook your head "I'm sorry I woke you up" You say

"Don't say that" Liam said wrapping his arms around you, kissing you softly on the lips.

Feeling secure in his arms, you put you head on his chest and you both lay down.

"You're safe with me" He whispered kissing your head softly.

You believed him.

Because it was Liam, you believed him. As long as you were in his arms, you knew nothing could hurt you and you were safe.

With this you both fall asleep, his arms around you, protecting you all night long.

<3

----/----

(A/N) I was so tempted to put THAT in to it.

Haha.

I had to give you Liam feels. Haha.

IF ANYONE WANTS ONE, REQUEST IN THE COMMENTS.

-Aleena .x