Harry Imagine for @mahdiaS

Harry Imagine for Mahdia

It had been 2 months since you and Harry started dating.

He told you he would pick you up at 7PM because he wants to take you somewhere special.

You dressed up in a red dress that went to your knees an black high heels.

You tied your curled brown hair in a bun and applied some makeup before desending down the stairs where Harry would pick you up.

You quickly take a glance in the mirror as you wanted everything to be perfect.

You hear the door bell and carefully went towards the door, your heels were high and you didn't want to break any of your bones.

You opened the door and the fresh air hit you. You saw Harry looking amazing as always with a collared shirts with the front button open.

He looked surprised "Babe, you look, amazing" He finished

"You do too" you say as he hands you a boquet if red roses

You place them in a vase and walk back towards Harry who's waiting for you.

He takes your hand and entertwine your fingers together.

He leads you to the car and being the perfect gentleman, he opens your door for you.

After a while, you arrive at a dark place.

He puts a blindfold on your eyes and tells you not to peek.

He takes your hand and leads you somewhere.

He opens the blindfold. "You can look now, babe" He says

You open your eyes and gasp.

A dinner table with candles is set near the beach. He has set up glowlights and stuff around the table in shape of a heart.

You both eat your dinner after You thank Harry.

After eating dinner, Harry took your hand in his and you both sat by the beach on the sand.

Harry sang your favorite songs for you and you cuddled together on the beach.

He told you cute jokes and kissed your cheek.

"Babe, I'm lucky to have a girlfriend as perfect as you" he says before placing a soft peck on your lips

Even after all these years, the beach is your favorite place to go with Harry every summer because that day you spent was a big milestone in your relationship. :)

---/---

(A/N) Did you like it?

Anyways: request! and tell me a setting too or it would be hard for me to make them as I don't know what type of things you like.

KEEP REQUESTING!!! :)

-A