CHAPTER 13

JEN POV

Its been 3 days since me and Lisa had dinner and it is good. She's still in Thailand and I think she stay at least a week. Our last encounter has  been good but it is also complicated.

I think Lisa somewhat scared to take risk again even if she's been faithful to me for the past years that is why I'm not rushing thing between us. We will get there.

Hindi na ako aalis ng ganun katagal uli. We grow up separately and individually but it never make me complete. Far away from Lisa and my Family was never cross my mind. But I always believed that everything happened for a reason.

It is Sunday Morning and I just woke up when my phone lit up indicating that I have notification and its Lisa. She's always texting me, she never forget like she's doing way back then.

I almost drop my phone when she suddenly call. I answered it right away. Baka isipin ayaw ko siyang kausap.

"Good morning Jennie"

"Good morning too" I said on my monotone.

"I want to inform you that you need there in construction with Seulgi since the furniture is arrived earlier at dawn and since yung taas nalang naman ang tinapos pwede na siguro ilagay yung iba if it is okay with you? I mean for some blocking para kung may problema maayos agad. "  Kahit nasa vacation naga work pa din. She's so hands on talaga pag dating sa forte nya.

"Okay I will go, What time ba?" I asked habang papuntang walk in closet. Malapit na pala mag lunch.

"After lunch sabi ni Seulgi. Pinasundo kita jan."

"Whaaat? Dapat hindi na nakakahiya."

"Its fine, and Jennie" she paused a while. " Wear Pants and shirt pls no heels also." Even if she's so far with me I always feel protected.

"Okay po, youu take care there Manoban. See youu soon" I said and smile.

"You too Kim. See youu "

She's the who drop the call. I search for pants and shirt as she said. Ayaw nun ng revealing clothes pag hindi siya kasama most especially pag puro guys. I prepare nadin after ko makahanap ng susuotin. Dahil baka dumating si Seulgi. Nakakahiya naman kung magaantay pa siya.

I went down after ko mag bihis. I will eat my brunch. Stella is not here. Mom texted me that they go to church and after playground. They didn't inform me a head of time kaya hindi ako sumama ayaw ko din kasi ng ginigising ako. Maigi nalang din at hindi ako sumama kasi may aasikasuhin ako.

Sunday is wala ding kasambahay kaya ako nag magluluto. May ready to cook na mixed veggies kaya yun nalang then half steak may left over rice naman na kaya yun nalang.

I just a little while when I hear a car outside. I went out already with my  Chanel Sling bag. I was shocked since Jisoo is the one waiting for outside.

"I thought it was Seulgi" I said. Jisoo and I were close way back then since were on the same circle. Lisa, Me, Jisoo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon but now I don't know how to approach her.

"Something happen on her Project and Its already fine naman na. Ayaw niya lang humarap" she said and she laughed after. They got each other back. "So let's go? I know Uncle is not there I saw them in the church. " She open the car door for me. I just buckle my seatbelt while she's jog to the other side.

"You know what I'm hoping that your not the same Jennie as before when were still in highschool" she break the silence. What does she mean by that? Is she somewhat a resentment on me for leaving Lisa or maybe them?