CHAPTER 2

The love birds walking down the hallway going to their perspective classroom. They currently in a 2nd year High School. The blonde is courting the brunette, since their know each other for a year because they classmates in 1st year high school they immediately click and have a chemistry.

"I'm go now. Let's have some lunch later okay" The brunette just nod.

The brunette is shy. She used to be friend with the blonde but she also want to step up just like the blonde want. She have feelings for the blonde and its getting strong everyday because may be the blonde has a charm.

Meanwhile, blonde know it all ever since they're first met the brunette is really a shy type and not talkative. But when they together the brunette seems on other personality. She's just one question one answer. So she take it slowly to be close to brunette.

Its first day of school and first day of courting the brunette. She knows the brunette well but she's always reminding herself that there more than that especially in brunette's personality and they will know each other more because they relationship is stepping up.

"Tara na?"

"Yeah"

They went to cafeteria and the blonde finding a table for two because its lunch time there is a lot of students eating.

"Do you want to have lunch outside nalang? Dami tao"

"Sure, labas nalang"

There is a restaurant beside the school. They immediately go there its walking distance rin lang naman.

"How's your first day? Nakinig ka ba naman?" See the brunette asked her. May tinatago itong pag ka masungit e. But parang sa blonde lang niya gusto ipakita. Because she's believing the blonde will always understand her.

"Wala pa naman, walang hanggang introduce yourself hays" the blonde said.

"I have a friend classmates kayo. Tatanungin ko lagi if nakikinig ka sa class." Brunette said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sino yun?"

"Secret baka ilibre mo e" the blonde laugh at her.

They food arrived and immediately eat.

"But seriously, aral ka mabuti okay, aral tayo" the brunette said cutely and it melts blonde's heart.

"Basta you will teach me if may hindi ako alam at maintindihan right?"

"Of course, baby ka pa talaga e."

"Baby mo"

After they eat, they walk to thier classroom but the blonde insisted to drop brunette in her class.

"Go directly to class okay?"

"Yes, but why are you whispering?

"Shy"

The blonde shake her head while leaving the brunette room because she find the brunette very cute when being shy.

LISA

I walk to my sit where beside Jeongyeon sitting beside her girlfriend Nayeon.

"Sup?"

"Maganda ata mood mo, di ka late."

"Di naman ako nalalate a"

Our teacher walk in and we are all stand up to greet him. Mathematics teacher. My fave subject the only subject na mataas ako the rest hindi namn bagsak pero mababa.