U.A. Baby

Aizawa pov.
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

I reach over, slam my fist on my alarm, turning it off, and roll out of bed to start my morning. 'Zashi got up a few moments later. I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth, shower, and contemplate my life decisions in the mirror. Once I'm done, I head to the kitchen to make 64 ounces of pure black coffee to get me through the day. 'Zashi went to get to grab Izu and put a bag together for me to keep in my class, with everything Izuku will need for the day. 'Zashi came into the kitchen fifteen minutes later and began making tamagoyaki (basically a Japanese omelet) and rice for breakfast, then he prepared a bottle for Izu.

Hizashi:"Sooooo... are you ready for today?"

"As ready as I'll ever be for that hell hole."

Hizashi:"Oh come on Sho'! It won't be that bad! You've got Izu to keep you company! It'll be fun!"

"If you say so."

After our breakfast we loaded into the car and drove our way to U.A.. Once we arrived, 'Zashi and I said our goodbyes and we split off, me making my way to Nezu's office with Izuku, and him going to his classroom to prepare for today's lessons. When I get to the rat's office, I barge in, only to be hit in the face with a baseball.

"What the hell! I've got a newborn child in my arms!"

Nezu:"Oh, relax Aizawa, I was just testing your reflexes. Looks like your getting a little rusty."

"They aren't rusty! I was just not expecting to get a baseball to the face when I walked into the principal of U.A. High's office!"

Nezu:"Fare enough. Anyways, bring me the little mouse, I want to meet him!"

I walk over towards the rat-bear creature, carefully handing Izuku over. As soon as I do, Izu gets fascinated with him. He reaches his arms in the air, attempting to feel Nezu's face. This isn't good, soon Izu and Nezu will both be plotting world domination.

Nezu:"Well hello there young one, you can call me Uncle Nezu. I can already tell you're going to become a great hero if you choose to do so."

Nezu held Izuku for a few minutes, before I got this tingling feeling in my chest. I usually get that feeling when something is wrong involving my problem children. So I decide it's best to head to my classroom a touch earlier.

"Alright, I need to get going to my class before they destroy each other."

Nezu:"Very well, here you go. Oh, if you ever need anyone to watch him, you are more than welcome to bring him to me."

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks."

And with that I left, walking to my classroom. Before I walk in, I put Izuku in my scarf to shield him from anything that may happen when I walk through the door. I never know what to expect with these problem children! As I open the door everyone shut up, scrambling to their seats. All twelve students sat waiting for me to start my lesson. I say twelve, because I expelled the other eight earlier in the year. They didn't meet my expectations.

"Alright first things first, keep the noise level to a minimum. Second, I don't want to break up any fights. I'm looking at you, Fukuda."