Shopping Extravaganza

Nemuri pov.
All of us just arrived at the mall. I can't wait! I'm going to spoil this little munchkin! Little Izu is going to get anything and everything he needs, from clothes to a convertible bed. Once he grows out of the crib, Shota can take it apart and convert it into a toddler bed.

"Come on! Hurry up slow pokes!"

Aizawa:"We're coming. You're not the one carrying Izuku."

We continue walking through the mall, but then I spot the holy grail of baby stores!

"Perfect! BuyBuyBaby! Let's go! We'll find pretty much, if not all, we need here!"

Hizashi:"Yeah! I can't wait to pick out his clothes and room decor! He's going to have the best there is!"

Aizawa:"Ugh, we're going to be here forever, aren't we?"

"Oh come on Shota! You know you're excited too!"

Aizawa:"Yeah Yeah"

We walk in and are immediately greeted with rows upon rows of baby clothing. There is so many options! They even have a whole section of hero themed merch for babies! This is amazing!

Shota took Izuku over to the cat onesie section, Izu was wrapped up in his scarf like it was a little carrier, while me and Hizashi went to look in the hero's section. I grabbed some All Might, Hawks, and Endeavor onesies. Then I also got an All Might and Endeavor pajamas. Hizashi grabbed some of his own merch (Present Mic merch) for Izuku, such as onesies and pajamas. After we were done getting clothes in our area we went to check on Shota.

Hizashi:"Hey! Shota, look what we picked out!"

Aizawa:"That's nice, but my picks are better."

Shota gave us his basket to look through. It contained cat themed clothing. There was a set of grey cat pajamas with ears and a tail, and a blue onesie that said Dad-Cats-Sleep-Repeat, a purple onesie with a furry cat image on it, and a big pack of 12 assorted cat onesies. He also picked up hats for Izu that had cat ears on the top of them.

Man he really went all out with the cat stuff.

"Well, I think our little Izu is all set on hero and cat themed clothing. We should get him some normal looking clothes too! Like for dinners or when you go to nicer places."

Hizashi:"Oh, good thinking! Let's go!"

The three of us went over to another isle, where they had some of the more natural looking clothing. I picked up some cute overalls, some plain onesies, shorts, and a couple more pajamas. Hizashi picked out a jacket for colder weather, some longer pants, and a big 20 pack of socks. Then I look over at Shota and he picked up a brown shirt that says Daddy loves me more than coffee!

"Shota is that shirt true?!"

Aizawa:"Well, yeah, it is. Got a problem with it?"

"No no no! I just think it's super sweet! It's perfect!"

Hizashi:"Hey, guys, I think we should have gotten a cart."

I look over to him and he is literally about to drop all the stuff he picked out.

"Oh, I didn't even think about it! Come with me and we can get two carts. That a way we have enough room for everything."