I can't move

Alhaitham graduated from the same high school and college as Kaveh. The younger had a crush on his senior for the longest before they finally became official.
They used to share a dorm in college so it was hard not to notice Alhaitham going to the gym quite often.
One night after a long day of work, Kaveh asked if he could join his boyfriend sometime.

Alhaitham sighed when he saw Kaveh's keys on the kitchen table, once again forgotten. In these types of situations Alhaitham usually takes the keys with him and today was no exception. Except this time he was planning on bringing the keys to the blond.

The two used to share a dorm in college. None of them thought that they'd still live together after graduation, willingly on top of that.

It was a few months before Kaveh's graduation when Alhaitham stumbled upon the blond's diary. He didn't think he'd find anything interesting in there but he flipped through the pages anyway.

Alhaitham was caught by surprise when he read all the things Kaveh had written about him. It wasn't nasty comments and a long paragraph explained how much the blond hates him but the total opposite.

The silver haired man never even imagined his crush of 10 years would return his feelings.

It started when Alhaitham first saw Kaveh in the high school hallways. At first he just thought the blond was quite good looking. It took him a while to admit he's handsome. Very handsome. And it took him two years to finally stop denying the fact that he had caught feelings for his senior.

After graduation, Alhaitham was jumping and kicking his feet from happiness on the inside after finding out he was going to be roommates with the blond.

Even after reading the diary Alhaitham wasn't sure he should confess so he didn't. After Kaveh graduated he had to move out of the dorm they shared. Then for the first time Alhaitham gathered the courage to beg Kaveh. They both looked surprised and the hug was very stiff and awkward but it was a good start.

Kaveh kept in touch with his old roommate. Alhaitham had two more years until he graduated and by that time the two were very close.

The blond always complained about the current apartment he had rented. Alhaitham finally decided to be a man and asked Kaveh to move in with him. It was no surprise the blond agreed.

The first few months Kaveh was trying to pay for rent but it was no secret that he was barely making any money so Alhaitham convinced him to stop paying it.

Three years later Kaveh was still struggling to find clients but he was getting better. Alhaitham started working in a local school as a literature teacher. The two finally became official not long after Kaveh moved in with the silver haired man.

One night Kaveh came home drunk. That was nothing new, it happedned quite often while they were in college but this time it was different.

Alhaitham still doesn't know what made Kaveh do that but as soon as the blond walked in that night he pressed their lips together and told him he shouldn't look at anyone else but him. Alhaitham was beyond shocked. Not just because of that but also because right after this happened the blond threw up on him.

Throughout all the years since highschool Alhaitham went to the gym at least three times a week. The reason he even started was to impress Kaveh.