Prologue

Rain was pouring down on his sore stary wings, He had just grabed a egg from a nest of a nightwing mother and icewing father, Showfall knew that the dragonet was going to look different from the others and hopefully they found a sandwing egg or atleast a hybrid with sandwing gens, He looked behind him to see the icewing who had Silvery white scales with light purple splotches on his talons and wings, The nightwing had midnight black scales with a soft fade to a dark blue. He couldn't tell if they would be a mindreader or animus but he could tell that they were beyond pissed.

"Get back here!" The icewing growled, Show did feel pity for the parents but this had to be done for the prophecy, They had to raise the actual set of dragonets of dynasty and it wouldn't be easy. With the amount of moon light the egg is getting the dragonet would have some kind of power, Hopefully mind reading but they would most likely have scales like their father. He thought as he glided down into a cave, When he entered the bolder rolled and closed the entrance be hind him. When he and the others found this cave he knew that this was where the dragonets of dynasty lived till they ran wild.

"Welcome back Showfall" a voice that almost sounded robotic said from the right of him, when he looked at the source of the voice there stood a tall female hivewing with light yellow scales and dark orange stripes, her eyes were a red with a hint of gold and she had a stinger on her tail.

"Good to be back, where do you want this egg?" He asked as he entered a cave that had four others, He smiled at the group of eggs when the hivewing took the egg from him and set it next to the rainwing egg. Cracks could be heard, The eggs were hatching and the first to come out of their shell was the rainwing who they named Orei then a rain-seawing who was named sunny shore, the last three were a rain-sandwing by the name Sunset and a seawing with the name Amphitrite, lastly the nightwing hybrid he brought, He named her Quietquote and she had dark blue scales with white splotches with hints of her mother's midnight black scale color.

"Aren't they all butiful?" The hivewing asked.

"Yes, yes they are Hawkmoth" he said, A glimmer out of the corner of his eye caught his eye, He looked at Quietquotes eye only to see a silvery white teardrop scale at the corner of the dragonets eye, so she's ethier a mindreader or it's a scale like her fathers. He picked up the dragonet and smiled as he set her back down, He watched as the night-icewing crawled over to the seawing who was a dark purple royal.

"She might be what we need for this" He said as Hawkmoth walked next to him and sat down, Her tail intertwining with his, they didn't love each other but they were very good friends, Though something inside of him longed for more, A family of his own but.. that was far far away..
----------- with the father -----------

He made a low growl as he walked back into the cave where his egg was stolen, All there was is a single full nightwing egg now.. All he felt was rage boiling within him.

"I'm going to visit my family, be back in two weeks Artmaker" He said softly as he sat down next to a nightwing with midnight black scales.

"Be safe Boris, I'll watch the last egg" Artmaker said as she nuzzled him lovingly, He left the cave and leapt into the cool air. The night was calm except the part where his dragonet was stolen, anyways as he glided he saw a group of icewings, they were out side of the border of the ice kingdom so he could show his family his daughter

"Prince boris!" A purple icewing called out, He turned his attention to his ex.. She was just like blaze.. and how did he hate Blaze.

"I'm not here for you" He hissed, his tail lashing back and forth, Once she backed off he walked to the palace to say hello to his sister.

"Snowfall..?" He asked quietly, He was startled by the booming voice of his sister who responded.

"Boris! Welcome back" Snowfall said as she ran over to him and flung her wings around his, Boris smiled as she hugged his sister but soon the mood was ruined by what he was about to tell her..