Third Day Part 3

Im sorry guys for not posting another chapter in while. I will try to be More active

Readers pov:

After we were done showering we get dressed. I couldn't still believe what happend should I introduce him to Sunny what if she's going to be scared of him or she will not like him. I was deep in my mind when he suddenly spoke. "What are thinking about?" he asked."are we like couple now?" I wasn't sure what we were. "I would love to be your boyfriend" he said i remember when whe so cold and he was so sweet. "You know I have daughter right?" I asked him. "Yeah I know why are you asking?" he tilted his head "maybe you two should try to spend some time together so she could get used to you" I told him. "what she get scared when she see me?"he says"Don't worry we could think of something" I try to Comfort him.

Simons pov:

I was little scared how his daughter gonna react if she see me. "okay" i told him. We then started to kiss "do you want to stay here until morning?" he asked me "that's sounds wonderful" I told him we then walked to his bedroom and we both layed on the bed and we started to cuddle and then we fell asleep.

Readers pov:

When i woke up it was morning i noticed i was laying on top of him he didn't have a shirt so he was shirtless. I was blushing from how he was strong. "I see someone is finally awake" (btw after the shower he didn't have the mask so he don't Wear right now) he says. "You were awake? For how Long?" I asked "for some minutes. But you looked so cute so i don't mind that you were sleeping on top of me" he said with smile. I stared to blush more. He then wraps his arms around me and hugged me tighly. He was so warm and there was sweat on his body. His blue eyes were so beautiful and his blond hair were perfect to his eyes. I was so lucky to found someone like him.

-----------------author note----------------------
Im sorry for not posting More i wasn't active on wattpad for while so im sorry and im also sorry for this short chapter i Swear i will make longer one