First Day

An alarm woke you up. You were so tired that you can even raise you hand to turn off the alarm it took you one minute rub you eyes. Finally you hit the alarm and it stopped you get up from the bed and get dressed you walk to the kitchen and started doing breakfast for you and your daughter when you done you went to her room and woke her up,, Come on Sunny get up you have kinder garden and I have a job so come on or I will not let you see spongebob for one week" you said it beacouse you knew Sunny loves Spongebob,, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Sunny and jump off the bed for her clothes she was dressed in one minute. You went with her to the kitchen and ate your breakfast.

,, Done" Sunny yelled acros the kitchen. You were still chewing your food.,,Dad hurry up! " Sunny yelled. You finally ate your whole breakfast and stood up with the plates and put them in the sink.

Sunny took her hag and you took car key, house keys, laptop, wallet and mobile. You walked to the car with Sunny. You put her in the seat for kids and then closed the door of car. You Sat down on the driver seat.

You and Sunny finally arrived to the kinder garden. You took her inside give her kiss on cheek and left her. Now you need to get to you are new work.

You arrived to your new work and see there standing man with cigaret,, Hello you must be the new Psychologist my name is Price" he gives you his hand to handshake with you,,Hello my name is Y/N Y/L/N but call me Y/N"he show you around the building and finally your office and the waiting room,, This is we're you going to work"your office was actually really pretty there chair for and and sofa for you patient.,,Well see you around" Price said and then left.

After hour your first patient came.,, Hello you must be Soap right?",, Yeah thats me",,Why don't you sit tell me something about you Soap",, My name is Johnny Mactawish my bestfriend is Simon. Im Scottish and I like to do fun things",, Alright do you want me to call you Johnny?",, Sury",, Okay Johnny so there is that you have new feeling in you can you tell me about it? ",, When I see one girl I want to talk to her but I can't something in me is making me nervous and I can't even talk and I have butterflies in my stomach",, Butterflies? "i asked.,, Yeah and I don't know how to end this its so hard fo you have some pills for this?",, Johnny there is no pills or anything for that",, And how am I gonna get rid of this?!?!",, I chuckled you can't beacouse its called love Johnny" Soap look at me with face are you serious right now. For second he didn't know what to say.

,, Then what am I supposed to do?"he asked he look like he was a child making homework with no idea how to do it.,, Try to talk to her ask her on date give her flowers or gifts",, And how can you be so sure that will work?"he asked again with scared face.,, Beacouse when I did it the last time ended up with ring on my finger" i show him my ring. Then I saw light and happiness in his eyes and he stood up stayed,, thank you so much i will what you told me really thank you see you next time Mr. Psychologist",, Please call me Y/N"
I told him,, okay Y/N good bye"and then he was gone.

Then came some others patient and then it was end I head to my car and starting it then I drive to the kindergarden and pick up Sunny,, Let's go home Sunny",, Okay dad bye bye Miss Moon"Sunny say to her teacher finally we get to our home,, What do you want for dinner Sweatheart?"I asked her,, DIN O NUGGETSSSS!!!!!" she yelled,, Okay okay calm down". I make dinner for me and Sunny when she finnaly ate her dinner she felt tired so i took her to her bed,, Goodnight Sweetie"I kissed her on her cheek,,Goodnight Dad"

Word cunt:740
So how do you feel about this story i hope you like it. I can't wait for ghost in this story its going to be bomb.