𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝟷

Requested by cart__man

The music was playing, and you were all set. You had your fur braided especially for the occasion and everything was triple checked for perfection.

"You good?" Kitty asked. She was going to walk you down the aisle, and Perrito was the bracelet bearer.

"I'm just really nervous, I'm not sure if I can do this." You let out a shaky breath.

"Look, you're one of the bravest cats I've known, and it's okay. If he doesn't show up, we can have his head as a house decoration." She said.

"You're dead serious, right?" You asked.

"Always." She replied. You smiled at her once more, and the curtains opened to reveal you and Kitty. She walked you down the aisle and you let out a sigh when you saw that Puss looked more or less suited for the occasion.

"Te ves maravillosa mi amor." He whispered, holding onto your paws. (Translation: You look wonderful my love.)

"As do you, mi caballero." You smiled. (Translation: My knight.)

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Puss In Boots and Y/N Softpaws. Let theses two souls be together together in heaven as well as here with us. This joy of love and promos will never miss our hearts. Before we start our vows, does anyone here object to why these two should not be wedded today?" The priest said. No one said anything and the ceremony continued. "Then by thee, do you have the rings?"

(This is how I imagine the bracelets, you can choose whatever you like though

(This is how I imagine the bracelets, you can choose whatever you like though.)

Perrito walked down the aisle and sat down to present two beautiful bracelets. You took the bracelet and began your vows.

"I, Y/N Softpaws, choose you, Puss,
To be no other than yourself,
Loving what I know of you,
And trusting who you will become.
I will respect and honour you,
Always and in all ways.
I take you to be my spouse,
To have and to hold,
In tears and laughter,
In sickness and in health,
To love and to cherish,
From this day forward,
In this world to the next."

You slipped the bracelet on his arm and Puss took the other bracelet and began his vows.

"I solemnly vow that I, Puss In Boots,
Will safeguard you, Y/N Softpaws,
And hold you dear and deep in my heart.
I promise to love you faithfully,
Forsaking all others,
Through good times and bad,
In sickness and in health,
Regardless of where life take us.
I will protect you, trust you, and respect you,
I will share your joys and sorrows,
And comfort you in times of need.
I promise to cherish you,
And uphold your hopes and dreams,
And keep you safe at my side.
All that is mine is now yours,
I give you my hand, my heart,
And my love from this moment on,
For as long as we both shall live."

Puss put the bracelet on you and you felt close to tears.

"Now that your both of you are at acceptment, I only asked, Puss, do you take this woman, in the eyes of God, to be your wholly wife; as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Puss said, his eyes full of adoration.

"And do you, Y/N Softpaws, take this man, in the eyes of God, to be your wholly husband; as long you both shall live?"

"I do." You smiled at him, tears forming in your eyes.

"Then, you may now kiss the bride, Puss." Puss leaned forward, and before you could process, his lips were on yours. You closed your eyes, and after a while, you both parted to catch your breath.

"One Earth, 7 seas. 7 continents, 199 countries, 8 billion people, and I was lucky enough to meet you." He smirked. (I did some research on how many countries there were, and many sources say around 196-199, so, if anyone finds more info, I'll keep it at 199.)

Your ears went hot and you kissed his cheek again.

"Now, I believe we have a feast to attend." You said.

"Why don't I have dessert before it~" He teased.

"Puss!" You laughed. Even as your husband, he still acted like a kitten flirting with their crush.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to comment your request!