Chapter 3: The masked villains?

Izuku was sitting for a good couple of minutes trying to recollect himself with what just happened.

"Was that a villain? He had a mask so he must be with those other masked villains. This is bad, I have to go and tell somebody!" Izuku muttered only to sprint off in the way he came to try and find the authorities. Izuku was running all over the city in a panic, stress and exhaustion growing by the minutes. It all stopped when he ran past a news report on a television. Is it live?

-"There is currently another villain on the run, this one appears to be invisible to most civilians and is causing a great deal of damage. This might very well be another one of the masked villains that have been appearing more frequently lately"- states the news reporter over the screen when suddenly there was an explosion just two blocks away.

"That must be it." Izuku thought as he started running to the location.

Once he rounded a corner he noticed a beast standing on its back legs with its front leg/arms spread out as if trying to attack and defend at the same time. It had a white mask on with holes for its eyes and lines tracing the mask, let's not forget the tail it has and It's hole right through its chest.

Just then it grabbed a nearby vehicle and threw it at the civilians, affecting the formation of hero's at the front lines. Everybody had to move out the way extremely quickly, there were some casualties. As the villain continued its rampage it set its glowing eyes on Izuku and started running at inhuman speeds. It attacked any hero(s) that stood in its path and threw them all aside like it was nothing and continued its path towards him.

"You all are small fry compared to this one's soul, I got lucky today and will be feasting on your's instead!" Shouted the villain, it had a dark watery tone to its voice to make it seem far more terrifying.

Izuku tried to run away only to be smashed into one of the side buildings breaking his shoulder on impacts, he lets out blood curdling scream, almost passing out from the pain as he slid to the floor. The villain, no, beast! Walks closer to Izuku  until he's at arms length away and grabs Izuku, picking him up off the ground.

"You should taste good considering you have strong spiritual energy." It says before opening its mouth, ready to swallow Izuku whole.

'I don't want to die! I'm not ready to die? Not yet! Not yet!"  As his consciousness started to fade, black dots starting to envelope his vision, he started to lose all hope. "Someone, anyone, please... SAVE ME!' I shouted out my last thoughts only for them to be cut short. Quite literally.

The next thing Izuku knew, he was on the ground again and what seemed to be was the beast's arm hacked off clean, disintegrating into thin air. Izuku weakly looks up to try and see who his saviour was, only to come into contact with the man from before, his orange hair, black shihakusho and white mask just like that other beast, his blade was unwrapped and at his side.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. I found myself a little standard Hollow." Said the man with the mask.

"SOUL REAPER!?! I thought there weren't any of you here! Why are you here and why do you have that of a hollow mask with you!?" The beast shouted in panic, apparently afraid of this being.

"Both of which are none of your concern as you'll perish very soon for the crime that you've done here today" he answers back in a very serious tone.

It was then that he rushed towards the strange beast and proceeded to try and finish it, only for the beast to try and swipe aside the masked man with his elongated claws. He dodged swiftly, reappearing in the other's face and cleanly slicing it in two. These actions caused the creature to scream in pain as it disintegrated into thin air, leaving nothing, not even the mask.

Izuku couldn't believe his eyes! This person just swiftly destroyed that creature in no time at all like it was nothing! To make matters a bit worse the figure suddenly walks over to Izuku and crouches down. His mask and golden eyes staring daggers through izuku's very being. I have to admit even death would be afraid of this man.

"Hey, you can see me right? Are you ok?" He asks in a dark watery tone just like the other creature but for some reason those words put Izuku at ease. Izuku give a slight nod as to which the figure gets up himself.

"Then I guess I better leave you to the paramedics to help you out then." He says just about to walk off when someone shouts at him.

"STEP AWAY FROM THE BOY, VILLAIN!" It was none other than all might!

The man with the mask turned his head slightly and glares at the middle aged man as if not even scared. Just when all might was about to rush in, the masked man vanished leaving behind a small gust of wind.

Nobody knew this, but, later on he will be the man to save this world from tragedy!

(Weeeeeeeell, ugh! That's chapter 3, hope you enjoyed! Sorry it was short but I promise the next chapter is 4x longer than this and that will be a good change from these short ones. Till next week tho!)