●The Pictures(little bit of angst)

I woke up from my phone buzzing. I picked it up. Hello? I heard familiar. Hey Kay, I need you to kinda pick me up. Ruby, where are you? Police Station I just need you to bail me out please like I got a DUI it's my second one so it's like 10k you can find the money in a bag in my closet just look to the left in the corner get me out of here I wanna go home. Ruben.. I'll be on my way. I realized that was the reason I hadn't seen him in a while at the same time I was busy with other things I was kind of disappointed in him I did as I was told and went to the police station we got everything sorted out and they said he could go home after I tried my best to not get him stuck in jail for another year.
He thanked me as we walked out

What happened? I asked I didn't mean for it to come out so aggressively I was angry he was doing so good I had talked to him if he ever was too drunk to call me so I can pick him up I didn't want him putting himself in danger and others In danger Sorry I just didn't wanna disturb you after what happened you know I thought you'd be busy with other shit so I didn't call. You were drunk that night it doesn't matter what happened! Cmon, I was just trying to be not so heavy on the situation. So you basically got drunk that happened then you went out without letting me know and got even more drunk fought someone fucking drove away and got stopped by the police!! I was angry as fuck What happened that day didn't matter I just cared about if he was hurt and why I'm sorry goddammit I'm always annoying you so I didn't wanna do it again I'm sorry I got angry at that person u don't even know what happened that night! Just get in the car.. you're staying at mine cause I don't wanna leave you by yourself. I'm not a child ill be okay on my own! Just get in the fucking car and stop yelling. No, you're treating me like a child and I'm not! Get in the car before I make you.. he slammed the door as he got in I fixed my mirror and saw him laying in the back the light that slightly lit up his face his tears glistened I put the mirror back to normal and started driving.

As I got home I switched off the car and sighed as I thought to myself I got out and opened the back door he was asleep I lifted him he wrapped his legs around me as his face was hidden in the crook of my neck I unlocked the door and I dusted off my shoes before I walked in setting my keys down and walking up the stairs and placed him down on my bed I lay next to him lost in my thoughts I look at him thinking about how much I love and care about him Am I in love with him? no there's no way I sit there questioning myself wondering what am I doing with this boy what is he to me a message goes through on his phone it's his boss I question if I should open the text I pick his phone up and read it he surprisingly doesn't have a password for a man with so many secrets...

(Mr. Bossman)
Work faster on whatever you doing and learn to fucking read your messages.
I'm warning you, Ruben.
______________________
I looked through the messages and soon found out it was on disappearing messages. I started looking at other contacts it was just me, his mom, his dad, and two other contacts unsaved with loads of messages from them I couldn't open them since I didn't want him to be suspicious I looked through his gallery and saw some pictures of him and food I started scrolling down more and saw pictures taken of me randomly and from weird angles it seemed as if he was a stalker I found it cute until the more I strolled the more disturbing it got pictures of me at places, at school, studying, buying food and even In the comfort of my own home my body shook What the fuck I whispered he started waking up so I was about to question him Morning Kay He smiled at me Why the fuck do you have pictures of me? Uh..shit I have a reason uhm I..sorry. I'm just asking why answer me. I thought augh I thought maybe no im stupid the thing is I'm just I- I. You what! Don't yell at me goddammit if I tell you the truth please don't hate me. I won't just tell me. I like you like I like you a lot a lot and I just thought you were cute so I started taking pictures of you secretly. Ruben, I'm not sure how I feel about you maybe give me time to figure it out... No problem and I should probably go don't want to make things awkward. No, it's ok we should go have breakfast. Okii let's go he ran out my door I followed after him.