●Did You Kill Her..?

After my long drive, I finally got to my father.
I knocked on the door and waited patiently he opened the door with a smirk on his face, but he soon wiped it off after realizing it was me, Son! I'm so glad you decided to come. I need to talk to you. I said Oh..what's wrong, you having girl problems He chuckled. No, it's not that ugh can we just go to your office? Ok ok, let's go.
We walked over to his office, and we both sat down. So..How are you? I'm ok. I think I met someone new. Oh, who is this, your girlfriend? The same snarky smirk plastered his face once again, rolled my eyes. No, he's my new neighbor, his name is Ruben. Ruben..what an interesting name, huh.. Yea, I guess he's pretty cool he's also from Germany, and we are getting along just fine. Mhm, I'm glad to hear you made a new friend. It was silent for a while, Dad..what happened to her? What happened to who now? Mom, my mother, what happened. Kayden, I've told you many times that we should not discuss your mother's death. Just focus on your life. Did you hurt her? No, I did not. I don't know what happened to her. You definitely know what happened. Why can't you tell me why does it has to be a hush-hush topic? Did you kill her. Can we just forget about this! He yelled at me I'm sorry.. tears fell from my eyes. Sorry kid, it's just that your mother's death is just so. She was precious to me, so I struggled to talk about what happened. Mhm, yeah, I get it. I'm sorry. Maybe you need someone in your life, huh? Dad, I don't need anything or anyone. I just made one of my only friends. Exactly, that's why you need someone. Oh Dad It's getting late. I have to go so I don't get home too late. Sure bye, son. I went on with my journey.

Once I got home, I was greeted by Ruben. Hey Ruby Hi Kay, how did it go with your dad? It was ok, I guess. That's good. wanna hang out? Like right now? Yea, but of your busy, we can hang out later. Oh, I'm not busy. we can hang out as long as there's no alcohol you got way too drunk last time. What did I even do? All I remember is you carrying me, you giving me water and pushing me off. Well, you tried kissing me and asking me some questions it was weird. I'm sorry but I tried what! Yea, it was weird and a very uncomfortable situation. I am terribly sorry I didn't know I had done all of that. I'll make sure not to drink tonight if my body doesn't tell me. Otherwise, I have a little bit of a problem with alcohol.
Ah, I see, but maybe we should go in? Yess let's go. He poured us some drinks, and I could tell that he was drunk again. So I tried kissing you, huh? Yea.. why don't you wanna kiss me then? Again, you're drunk. I gave him water, and he drank that instead, so if I'm not drunk, will you kiss me?

I don't know he got closer once again, sitting on my lap and looking at me. You're a very sloppy drunk, you know. Please, I just want a kissy he talked in a baby voice, and I was not sure whether to be turned on or turned off by the fact that he was sitting on top of me His fingers traced my face he hummed Uh Ruben now you need to stop like literally. Awh ok, he got off me and snuggled up right next to me. I fell asleep after a bit.

TIME SKIPPPP VANESSA THE BRAINY-im sorry
Kayden Pov:
I woke up being on a bed and Ruben was nowhere in sight. I looked around for him, and he was in the kitchen cooking something. Good morning, sleepy head, and once again, I'm sorry for yesterday. No, it's ok. You need to fix your problems with alcohol though. Yeah, I know I'll get to that. Here's your breakfast, though.

I'm sorry, but I have to go now. Here's the keys he ran out and disappeared. Ruben is one weird fellow. I said

I went on with my day and locked the doors and studied for a bit and went back to sleep I heard my phone ring after a bit and I answered it as soon as I saw the name (Ruby?) Hey, are you home? I asked Yea I'm outside" Okay, I'll be down in a bit, I ran downstairs half asleep, and I opened the door for him and returned the keys Sorry I took so long to come back I had a meeting with my boss he was a little angry at me though. Oh, what happened?

I did something quite inappropriate for my job. You get me. Ah, I see. Make sure not to drink anything and try rest, ok.. I can't promise you that, but I can try. Maybe you should see someone for that.

Hmm, I'll see you later, and maybe we can hang out somewhere, which is not my house, so I don't get out of control again.. he seemed like he felt bad he looked down, biting his lower lip, his hands started to shake, and he didn't seem ok at all Hey whats wrong? It's not a big deal. Sorry, I just uh he shut the door right in my face, and I could hear him fall so the ground as he locked the door Ruben..open the door it's ok don't worry about it cmon. I'm sorry I heard him say with a shaky voice he sounded like he was crying I won't leave until you open this door No just go don't worry about me No I want to stay it's ok Ruben just let me in I waited for about 10 minutes all I heard was crying and sniffles I heard the door click I stood up straight and he peeked his head through the door opening the door signaling for me to get in I closed the door behind me and followed him over to the kitchen I sat next to him as he fiddled with his fingers I'm so sorry..I don't really mean it it's just that I feel as if I can't control myself when I'm intoxicated my boss just honestly sucks and I was just panicking over what he said about something.. No, it's ok. I hugged him. Can you go to sleep now, I beg you? Ok, I'll go to sleep if I really need to, but can you stay here? I don't feel safe being alone. Yea, sure, I don't mind. Thanks we got up and I walked him to his room I slept in the spare bedroom I couldn't sleep at all I was glued to my phone looking at his contact there was something about him that made me uneasy and uncomfortable but at the same time I felt so much comfort and I felt safe around him I went through our texts and I saw that he was still online I argued with myself if I should text him or not and my intrusive thoughts won.
《Ruby~》
K)Why are you still awake, Mr Ruben?
I acnt sleep(R
K)"Acnt"
I sleepy(R
K)go to sleep.

I can't stupid boss(R

K)Wtf does he want
it's 11pm.
Updates;)(R

K)Updates on what?

Work (R

K)What do you even do?
Secret(R

K)Hm, go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning.
Goodnight.

Goodnight(R
______________________
Now my mind was occupied trying to figure out what Ruben did why was it a secret why can't he tell me why the fuck is his boss texting him at 11pm what job requires that type of time table I tried to Google some stuff but got absolutely no where I sighed in defeat and tried to fall asleep but I still couldn't I sat up straight on my phone once again and playing Pocket love I was not sure what to name my characters as one of them was me I didn't really have any love interest so I kept them plain and gave them no name they were obviously a boy I watched some YouTube videos and suddenly it was morning I checked the time and it was 6am in the morning I got out and sat in the kitchen admiring the house I got a call from a private number which was weird but I answered it either way Hello? I heard breathing from the other side. Hi, it sounded like a woman. How are you? I'm good and you, but who is this? Don't worry about who I am. I'm great, I'll call you later ok bye love you. She hung up. I sat in confusion. Who are you talking to? I don't know it was a private number. Oh, did they say anything. Yea, they asked me how I was then told me not to worry about who they were. It was pretty weird.

But good mornin, Ruby. Morning Kay He was making two cups of coffee and handed me one. As he sat down, his phone started to ring (Mr "Bossman").

Ugh, hold on, he answered right now, I'm busy, I'll talk to you in a bit. Give me a second he hung up and turned his phone face down as I was saying How did you sleep"? Did you just really hang up on him like that? Yes, he's disturbing me. Plus, it's 6am. What does he want? What do you do it's not like I have friends to tell No if you know it's gonna be...weird or I've said too much.. What are you a stripper? What no you dirty minded freak. Sex worker Again, no you freak, are you ok? Russian spy? Again, no hit man? Nope, Hitman? No your guesses are so vile and horrible. What the hell? Sorry you haven't given me much information, so I can't really tell, huh? Mhm, I guess.
And now that was 4 years ago..time has passed and I still don't know what Ruben does..The private number calls me everyday morning afternoon and night 6 am, 2 pm, and 8 pm she never misses I have now taken her as my therapist and now we are pretty close.. I and Ruben are also really close he's just the last piece of my puzzle if you can understand that..he is..my yellow and the person i wish to find my "lover boy" soon Well I am proud of Ruben he's been working on controlling what he drinks and doesn't get too drunk but he is still flirty with or with no alcohol he says the dirtiest things known to mankind and flirts like he means it all or it makes me flustered or flinching it's so wrong but so right..

End of de chapter bye yall have a good day or night whatever it is thanks for reading😭