Sotam-part 2

Wylie: Thank you all for coming tonight. Because of our last meeting at least that I was included in, I will be giving payback. Sophie, before anything is introduced, I would like that clipboard of yours. 

Sophie: Hands it over

Wylie: ALso Sophie, I'm going to apologize now. Hmmm... I guess the payback has already been given somewhat, but since the trial is marked as incomplete, I suppose it should be completed. Smirks Evilly

SOphie: Wait... incomplete? Oh, no. Not again. LAst time Tam threatened to kill Keefe, and I almost had to drop both of them with inflicting. 

Tam: Why am I getting all of this "payback". First Lihn, now you?

Wylie: What did lihn do?

Dex: mumbles Tiana

Wylie: grins

Biana: Don't think I don't see both of you, Tam and Sophie, blushing even though we aren't even talking about the ship yet.

Tam: As I said literally a few days ago that my sister did tell the girl I liked I liked her, she is just... oblivious.

Keefe: and As I said Yes the girl you like is oblivious.

Sophie: Wait: Lihn said that Tam liked me. But he-you-I always thought you liked Biana? Also your speaking privilege's have not been reinstated yet.

Tam: Wince I did Like Biana, then well... feelings change

Wylie: So... what should I put on this clipboard?

Lihn: Hold on, we almost got somewhere.

Both Tam and Sophie rolled their eyes at Lihn and Wylie

Tam: Yes I do like you Sophie, I have since the first time, I saw you facing-no actually fighting the Neverseen, standing tall and not shrinking away from them. 

Sophie: Tam... I um... like you too... I think.

Wylie: okay confessions over, are you two okay if I write, Sotam part two: compatible by reason of confession?

Sophie and Tam look at eachother and blush. Everyone notices Tams shadow push towards SOphie, her blush then nod.

Sophie: Yeah should work.

Biana: Yay the first couple that was wrought form these.

Wylie: Actually... the second.

Tam: Wait, if we are the second then... no. Lihn, I need to talk to you later. Wylie I swear if you don't leave right now...

Wylie:Leaps away

Sophie: Looks at the camera like in the Office Everytime, Everytime, there is always some sort or fight when sotam is mentioned.