Beefe

A/N If I miss any ships that you want me to include, that I don't have, just comment. On to the reacts. This is the first one I have done, it will be one ships per chapter, and in a random order. (In this story, I am mainly a sotam shipper so they will end up together)

Disclaimer: ALL characters belong to Shannon Messenger

Sophie: Hey everyone! People listen! Wait no keefe, Put that toaster down! Tam stop throwing rocks at Keefe's head! Marella, put out the fire, this instant! Okay now that all of you are paying attention, I found this website, and realized how many people ship us with people we never thought of dating. It called Wattpad.

Fitz(Ritz): What's a website? Also what is a "Ship"?

Sophie: A website is... hard to explain, it like a place to find information, usually. And a ship is when people want 2 people to get together.

Ritz: okay

Sophie: First up is.... Beefe! Keefe and biana here we go!

Biana: Ew!!! Why would anyone want me to be with keefe? I mean there was a period of time where I would have. But now? Absolutely not!*wince* Sorry Keefe.

Keefe: No worries. There was no comment about The hair. Anyway... you know who I actually like. *blush*

Everyone: Notices Marella blush

Biana: OMG!!! I forgot about that!!!

Sophie: *brings out clipboard form the void* Beefe: done; not compatible, by reason of no mutual like of eachother