chapter4

There sitting on my bed was Bridget.

"Don't go" she said sadly.

I screamed.

"OMG! How did you get up here so fast?!"

She smirked and pulled me into a hug. "Can I sleep over?" she asked.

My eyes widened. I had the best idea ever! But it was going to take at least a nights worth of planning.

"Ya you can stay over! But.. you have to help me plan something......" I said

Her eyes widened when she understood what I was trying to say. She jumped up and down screaming:

"OMG OMG OMG! This will be EPIC!!!!!!!!" she screetched. I covered my ears.

"COOL IT!" I said.she stopped jumping, landing in criss-cross-applesauce position on my bed. I got out a stack of paper and my phone, and we began planning the BEST GOING AWAY SLEEPOVER IN THE WORLD!

We were up untill 2:oo in the morning, and we fell asleep, pencils and paper strewn over us.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

At 1:oo pm the next day, everyone started arriving. First of course was Bridget( she never left) then Daniel, Kaitlyn and Ava, after them was both of the Emilys, then Keirra Samantha Hannah and finnaly Sierra.

First, we gave eachother manicures and pedicures. I did Bridgets, (mani: purple with yellow hearts pedi: green with blue stars) Bridget did Daniel's (mani: light pink with hot pink polka dots pedi: hot poink with light pink polka dots) Daniel did Kaitlyn's (mani: purple with pale blue flowers pedi; lime green with pink stripes) Kaitlyn did Ava's (lime green with tropical blue palm trees pedi:blue with lime green palm trees) Ava did Keirra's(mani: purple with dark purple butterflies pedi: light purple with dark purple hearts) Sierrs did her own( rainbow for both mani and pedi) Emily did Emilys (plain pink for mani and plain purple for petie) and Emily did Emilys (mani:pattern: purple green pink, pedi: pattern" red, white blue)

Then we did facial masks. Whille we had the masks on, we washed our hair then put eachother's hair up libby lu styles. After we washed off our masks, we did makeovers. When we were done, we had glitter all over our hair and we looked AWSOME! We took a picture. It turned out finaminale! We went on a website and added a pink sparkly frame that read BEST SLUMBER PARTY EVER! With our names underneath us. We shreiked and printed 200 copies cause we all loose stuff.

After that, mom set up a few tables  leading from the backdoor out to the deck creating a runway, then covered it with pink table cloth. We then went into my dressup trunk. We had a table with a a rose for each of us and a tiara for each of us but three sashes: one purple (1st place) one pink (2nd) and one blue (third) the rest were white.

My mom and my dad were judges.We came out, struted some and then we waited for the results. There was a tie for first between Bridget and I. We shook hands and then we went through a talent round. I danced and sang and so did Bridget. I dance anad sang to Bring me to life by Evenecence and Bridget did take it off by Ke$ha. And then Bridget won but gave me the purple sash because it was my favorite color and hers was pink. Then, in third place came Sierra.

After that, we were hungry sooo WE MADE OUR OWN LITTLE PIZZAS! And they were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goood. We even wore purple apron when we were making them exept for Daniel who wore a pink one. 

Then, it was time for movies! We watched chick flicks:

Twilight

Father of the Bride

New Moon

Eclipse

Bring it on &

Dirty Dancing

We had a popcorn boufe':

butter

homestyle

plain

kettle corn

white chedder&

nacho chedder.

Then we played spin the botte only it was like truth or dare or challenge (we added the challenge in). If you chose challenge and passed it then whoever challenged you, gives you a skittle and vise versa it was allot of fun.

After all that, we made ice cream sundaes. With any flavor ice cream and any sauce or fruit or candy you could dream of.

We started watching a movie called Forest Gump. It was long, so we brought down sleeping bags and passed out.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Less than a month later, we were packing up a moving truck and driving over to the airport. Of course Bridget followed me there. She was trying to get on the plane, but the gaurd stopped her. I laughed and told her to visit any time, gave her a hug and boarded the plane. Then, I realized how terrible our hug had been, so I dropped my luggage and sprinted off the plane. I jumped at her and we had a better hug. We laughed, and then we broke into tears.

This would be our llast laugh, hug, cry. I finally made up my desision.

"Bridge, I gotta go. But  you better text me allot! And you HAVE to visit!" I said, my parents were now pulling me to the plane. I was starting to not be able to hear her any more but the last thing I heard was:

"Hey! You better visit! And Omg I forgot to tell you....." she said.

Darn I would be able to know untill I got off the plane in California because phones had to be off whille we were flying.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

The flight was soooo long! But I didn't fall asleep! I bought some headphones and we watched: Harry Poter and the Deathly Hallows part one. It was sooo good. I looked behind me my mom was asleep on my dad's shoulder who had his head sticking out in the middle of the isle. I sighed.

Then a new movie started. I had never seen it before. It was about a girl who moved away from her boyfriend and was amd and refused to make anyfriends or even talk to anyone. Then, she fell in love.

Typical ending.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

When we finally landed, it wasnt even close to getting dark. which was wierd because we left at like 100pm. And it should be like 500pm but it looke like 200pm. asked my dad why, He said it was because there was a 3 hour time difference.

I texted Bridget. No answer. W went up to our new house. A moving truck had already arrived. I unloaded my stuff, but didn't unpack.

I walked around the street which was in a coldasack. There were a few girls my age hudled up giggling and talking. They all wore tank tops and shorts. I looked down. I was wearing jeans and a fluffy snow jacket. Oh well I could change later. I went up and introduced my self.

"I'm Lexie" I said.

One girl with straight blonde hair and blue eyes who was wearing mascara and lipgloss, looked me up anad down, scowled, and went back to talking to her friends.

"Okay, Rude" I muttered to myself, walking away.

I checked my phone. Still no reply from Bridget. I sghed and called her.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi! are you ok you havn't-"

"Hello?" she said

" hey Bridge I'm-"

"HELLOOOO HELLOOOO!" she said.Then burst out laughing.

"HA HA tricked you! I can't pick up the phone now, hence this is a voice mesage." the recording kept laughing untill I hung up.

Sigh.