chapter 2

After I got the news, I ran out the door and sprinted to Bridget's house, tears streaming accross my face. Bridget had saw me out her window and had met me in the middle of the street.

"What the Heck is wrong?!" she asked camly but scared out of her mind. I stared at her bright blue eyes.

"We're mooooooving!" I wailed. Bridget's reaction was more shocked then sad. But, her face slowly molded into a deep deep frown. It kept growing untill it streche accross her face and tears were streaming in a duet with mine.

She embraced me in a bear hug and squeezed me so tight, I almost passed out.

"So where are you moving?" Bridget asked tears pouring down her cheeks like niagra falls.

"California" I half screetched, half wailed. Bridgets eyes rolled to the top of her head like she was about to pass out from the distance.

"Wait here," she said and sprinted to her house. I sat down on the porch and looked out at what I may never see again: My house a light brown with chocalote brown shutters. A giant white paint splatted from when I was two and my grandma had given me an art kit. My parents never got to re painting it. I looked out at a part on the street that had a pastelish cover from Bridget's and mine chalk spot.

There were some arguing from inside. a "But PLEASE MOM!" and Bridget came back outside her face and eyes red from crying. "Mom said we cant move with you." she said.

Dispite my troubles, I giggled. Bridget knew how to keep me happy without even trying. We hugged again for what seemed like 5 minuetes.

Then Bridget broke the embrace. "We need tto tell the girls. Via chat box" she said. We ran toward her house like a couple of race horses in the biggest race of our life time.

Author's Note - Sorry it's so short guys but I wanna have my desert sooooo.......  see yall later! (That's right! I said ya'll!) lol