《𝟙𝟘: 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖》

"I'll warn you ahead of time, so far every interrogation between Stain has been a failure

"I'll warn you ahead of time, so far every interrogation between Stain has been a failure. No one has successfully pulled any useful information from him, including me."

"You couldn't read his mind?"

Kimura shook his head, "no. It's rare, but there are certain minds I can't read. Sometimes a mind has too much information I can't fully comprehend, like yours. But in Stain's case, he has a resilient mind and refuses to give any relevant information. The only thing he thought of was All Might, it was actually pretty creepy." Kimura scratches the back of his neck and frowns as he thought back to it.

"Hmm... I'll keep that in mind."

Right now, it's just moments before his interrogation of Stain is about to begin.

Stain had already been interrogated a few times before, but as Kimura explain none of them were successful. The police wanted to know if Stain had more victims or if he had any accomplices. The only thing Stain did was mocked the interrogators and made a bunch of remarks about how hero lost their meaning and blah blah blah...

Susumu heard his philosophy a bunch of times already and it's honestly started to annoy him.

Originally, Suki wasn't allowed to question Stain whatsoever. The interrogation was only made possible thanks to Kimura. Susumu doesn't know he did it, but Kimura managed to convince the warden of Tartarus. As a form of thanks, Susumu allows Kimura to be present beside him during the interrogation under the condition he stays quiet.

Susumu is sitting with his legs crossed on the floor while sipping on juice with his laptop and mic facing in front of him. Kimura also sat on the ground behind him, watching intently. The camera is on, and it shows an empty interrogation set up in Tartarus. His eyes gleam in excitement when he saw Stain enter, he was guided with a wheelchair and escorted by a single nurse with serval security guards.

From what Susumu heard, Stain's injuries were so bad that he was on the brink of death in the hospital. After he was treated, Stain was immediately moved to the medical facility in Tartarus. He will stay in custody within Tartarus until the court decides his fate, Stain is guaranteed to either receive a life or death sentence.

Stain is wrapped in bandages from head to toe, he's strapped to the wheelchair making mobility even more limited. And his head is hanging low refusing to make any eye contact with anyone.

Just looking at his appearance alone, Stain appears very miserable and pathetic. Just days ago he was Japan's most feared serial killer but now turned into this small crippled state.

What a sight.

"I told you all already... I got nothin' to share. You're wasting your time, go out and make yourself useful instead of talkin' to me," he spoke with a heavy gruff voice.

"I'll decide whether or not if the information you provide is useful on my own Mr. Stain, or do you prefer if I call you Akaguro Chizome instead?" Stain slowly lift up his head and made contact with the camera, Susumu smiles as he continue, "my apologies I forgot to introduce myself. I am Suki."