Chapter 7: Aphrodisac

The walk to the pharmacy was awkward, no one was talking. I was trailing behind Soobin, looking down because I couldn't face him. After everything he's heard today? What would he think of me?

"You look like you're about to drop." He pulls me by my arm to his side, making me wince a bit at the sudden motion. I pulled away, rubbing it to soothe it a bit even if it wasn't painful his grip.

"I'm fine." I walked ahead of him, making the space between us wider. His presence is making me nervous, especially that right now that he's known about what I'm doing.

"Are you avoiding me?"

"Obviously." He sticks closer to me, even though how fast I walk he always catches up. It was a tempting decision to run, but I decided not to. For the sake of not being thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"And why is that? Is it because of what she said? I thought you're not the type to get shy or ashamed of these things." He scoffs cockily, I could hear the smirk in his voice. My anxiousness was replaced with irritation immediately. I stopped walking, slowly looking up at Soobin with a glare.

"I thought you took my discomfort in bed as a big sign." I bumped into his shoulder hard as I walked pass him with a scoff. I thought he was observant, I thought I was so obvious. Apparently I'm not, I'll take note of that then to improve my uncomfortability about sex next time.

We walked in the pharmacy, and the first thing that caught my eyes were the display of condoms and lubes. It never fails to amaze and disgust me how these things have flavors. Do people eat these too? Is it edible? Do they even put it on? I winced and gagged a bit at the thought, tucking myself in Soobin's shoulders since he'd put an arm over me.

I saw the long row of beverages, it was mouth watering. These definitely look more appetizing than the lube and condom at the counter.

"Strawberry or Cherry?" Soobin asked the moment my eyes landed on the row of yogurt drinks, maybe he's eyeing the display too.

"Strawberry sounds nice." It suddenly made me thirsty. I removed Soobin's arm from my shoulder and walked towards it, scanning at the variety of drinks there. If there was one thing I loved about pharmacies and convenience stores, its these long rows of glass refrigerators with their delicious drinks on display.

"You want some?" I look up at Soobin, my mood brightening up at the mention. I nod and grabbed the handle of the fridge, pulling it wide open and grabbing two of the drinks that had caught my attention.

"There's strawberry milk smoothie too." He grabs another drink, scanning the contents and humming with a smile. I hugged the drinks to my chest and sway lightly, looking at him with all the puppy eyes I could muster and tilt my head.

"You'll buy these for me?" He smiles fondly at me, then nods.

"Of course, who else would buy it for you?" I beamed a bit at that, skipping ahead to the counter while he laughs behind me. It definitely made up for my sour mood, maybe I should've grabbed the soju too. But I'm too lazy to go back, maybe another time when I go out again.

__>-->__<--<__>-->__<--<__

It's been 3 days after my check up. The medicine had been really effective, my period cramps are gone but it was replaced with a deliciously feverish feeling. It was still sickening.

"Yujin, I swear I feel like I have a fever. The medicines are just making me more sick." I lay on my back, then roll from side to side. The itchiness my body is feeling for the last few days made me feel like I had ants all over my body.

"It's supposed to feel like that, get over it." I sit up again, then lay down. A tortorous movement I've been doing for the last few days of taking these drugs. Sometimes Soobin had to hug me tight at night to keep me grounded.