Chapter 7

Hey GUYS!!!!!!! thank you so much for reading this, you rock! Please comment, and vote and fan if you like it! 

This chapter is dedicated to the AWESOMEST person on earth, who is also my best friend. lucky me. best friends with the awesomest person on earth. not everyone has that kind of bragging rights =] 

So I have some juicy (=]) stuff in this chapter! ENJOY!

___________________________________________________________

Flashback: The space in front of me was littered with papers, most of them not relating to the work I was trying to do. On them were sketches of my family, and the only words I had previously received from my tormentor. 

“Kill him, or your family dies.” 

There was something else on the note I had gotten. It was a picture of the heir to the throne, Queen Victorias son, Prince Albert Edward. 

{Warren}

I couldn’t even comprehend how killing the Queen of England’s son would even be plausible. And even if it were, how could I possibly kill the heir to the throne? I am not a murderer, not even close. How could I kill Prince Edward, who would someday be a good ruler, knowing that something bad would come of it? I still had no idea who the person sending who sent the note was, but for some reason he wanted whoever was second in line to be first. How could I help him? 

But how could I not at least try, when my family was as stake? How could I  tell him that I couldn’t do it, and watch him end the lives of the people I loved? 

It was an impossible decision. And just as I was thinking about that evil person, the door to my office opened, and in stepped an emaciated, incredibly tall man. His milky eyes were sunken into his face, his dark bushy eyebrows standing out in his pale complexion. His jaw was square in shape and stretched out much farther than normal. His black clothes did nothing to hide the sickly pallor of his skin. 

“And who are you, may I ask?” I announced. 

“Corriance. I have a message for you from my master.”

Master? Before I could reply, the man marched briskly to my desk and placed a folded slip of thick parchment paper on my desk and turned to leave. As he was heading toward the door, I called out a question.

“Who is you master?” Corriance stayed silent as he quietly slipped out. Hesitantly, I reached across the wood surface and pinched the paper between my fingers. Afraid, I took my time opening the note. Inside was a few lines of writing in a graceful calligraphy. Already knowing who the note was from, I fearfully read. 

Hello, Warren. It is wonderful to write to you again. I hope that next time we speak it will be face to face. 

I also hope that you are planning to carry out my wishes very soon. These things take time to plan, I realize. I am a kind man, Warren, a generous man. I will give you until the thirty first of  December, three whole months. 

However, if you fail to do as I ask, I will not be so generous with your family. 

-M

I stared at the words in dismay. Three months, only three months to do something impossible. 

I am a kind man, a generous man. It was disgusting, a perverted twist on reality. But how I wished disgust was the worst thing on my mind. Fear crept through my heat, freezing my body and sending shivers through my chest. As my arms covered in goosebumps, my breath came in ragged gasps. I was ashamed of myself for being so scared. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to do it, and my family would die because of me.