The Knights.

The sun hung low in the sky as the two wolf-human hybrids padded silently through the dense forest. Pink and orange rays of light laid bright in the sky, decorating the suns window to Earth.

Their keen senses were on high alert, searching for any sign of their prey. The first hybrid, a muscular and powerful figure with hair as dark/light as the night/snow led the way. His sharp eyes darted from tree to tree, scanning for any movement.

Beside him walked the second hybrid, a strong and agile creature with long hair that matched the color of silver. His nose twitched as he picked up the scent of their quarry.

The two had been hunting together for years, and their bond was unbreakable. They had been sent out by their pack to hunt for food; a task that they took very seriously.

As they moved through the forest, they came across tracks that led them to a small clearing. The two hybrids exchanged a knowing look and crept forward, their movements graceful and silent. They could hear the breathing of their prey, a few huddled boar, as they grazed in the late sunlight.

The grey haired boy moved his feet to leap at the boar, but was abruptly stopped by a hand pulling harshly on his clothes and tugging him back into the cover of the bushes. The boars quickly scurried away

Razor, the silver haired male was about to turn his head to Ask Y/N, the (H/C) haired male what happened, but something that almost sounded like an arrow shooting just in front of his head beyond the bushes shut him up quickly.

A sword whizzed past the characters' faces and plunged into the ground with a metallic clang. They are hit with a sudden rush of adrenaline. The sound of the blade cutting through the air is sharp and piercing, like the sound of a thunderbolt splitting the sky. The impact of the sword hitting the ground created a deep, reverberating thud that almost send vibrations through their bodies.

The two remain completely silent, and footsteps can soon be heard coming from the direction the sword came.

A man with long blonde hair that was tied into a braid grunted while pulling the sword from the ground.

"Look Aether! We made it to Wolvendom!"

A strangely high pitched woman said. Her happy comment was followed up by a scared gasp. Razor peaked over the bushes silently, his red eyes darting around to observe. He was a little surprised to see a large hydro slime blocking the path of the boy called 'Aether.'

Without a second thought, Razor leapt a second time from the bushes and ran to help the two travelers. He held his big claymore up to the slimes in a threatening way, making them quickly scurry off.

Y/N let out a soft huff, standing up from his place behind the bushes. As he emerged from his hiding spot behind the bush, he moved cautiously and deliberately, trying to appear non-threatening despite the fact that his cover had been blown. He scanned the area with a sense of urgency, taking in his surroundings and assessing the situation to determine whether he was still in danger.

His movements were quick and efficient, portraying a sense of training or experience in staying alert and aware. His eyes darted back and forth, searching for any signs of trouble or hostility in the blonde traveler and even the strange toddler-fairy thing floating beside him. his body remained tense, ready to react at a moment's notice.

Despite the tension in the air, Y/Ns expression was calm and composed, as if he were accustomed to dealing with unexpected situations.

"Wow., thank you— Ahh! A wolf! Run!"

The tiny person shouted as she saw Y/Ns ears and his poofy tail. For a moment, one could swear they saw Y/Ns expression became that of annoyance.

Razor put his hands up, waving them lightly