part 7 of ♥𝓜𝔂 𝓒𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱 ♥ y/n is WHAT!?

yall i am so sorry i haven't published in a bit i've been busy since exams are coming up in just a week, part 8 in 6 hours bc i got school.

-Miguel puts his electric guitar down and looks at y/n- uh do you wanna watch a movie? Y/n: mhm!-walks over and gets in the bed- Miguel: alright what do you wanna watch? Y/n: i don't know whatever you wanna watch is fine Miguel: alright then i'll go get you some popcorn to eat while you watch the movie Y/nn: thank you-smiles- Miguel: no problem-goes downstairs and gets the popcorn then goes back upstairs and gets in hre- Alright here you go,-gives her the popcorn- Y.nL thank you-kisses his cheek- Miguel: your welcome -they cuddle and watch a movie, 1 hour later- Y/n: the ending was.. uh really unexpected Miguel:-laughs- i can tell plus you cried the last 30 minutes of the movie Y/n: heyy! it was sad! plus  really hoped they would work out Miguel:-laughing- okay, well it's 11:20pm  do you wanna watch another movie or get ready for bed? Y/n: get ready for bed im  getting sleepy-gets up and walks to the bathroom, Emma suddenly calls- huh -answers it- Emma: okay i got some tea on the girl miguel was with a while ago at school Y/n: good or bad tea? Emma: eh in between, so turns out she's 15, born in Colorado, and used to have a major crush on miguel and they've been friends since they were 8, Yn: whoah jeez slow down.. that's uh like a lot how did you even find all this stuff out..

Emma: i have my ways but  you know how there's always a girl in a movie that you gotta watch out for? Y/n: yeah. Both of them: she's one of them Emma: Bingo. but are you going to be at the Black phone's 2nd party i heard someones planning something, and im guessing it's got something to do with the girl miguel was with, she's also gonna be there Y/n: what? is that even aloud she isn't even a cast member Emma: she's a guest just like you since your miguel's girlfriend, but good night text me if you need anything, Y/n: alright i will -ends call and puts hair in a pony tail, and leaves the bathroom- Miguel: you okay? you took a while. Y/n: yeah im fine i just couldn't find a hair tie Miguel: oh alright -in the morning- Miguel: y/n it's not what it looks like alright Y/n: miguel. why is she texting your phone at 3:00 in the morning then!? Miguel: look y/n i don't know but, you know your the only person that i love and wanna be with. Y/n: mhm.. Miguel:-hugs y/n- please y/n i love you Y/n: -hugs him back- i love you too.. we'll talk later i have to be on set in 30 minutes Miguel: okay i'll see you after then.-later on set,-

Director: and action! Y/n: well i'll see you tomorrow after the big exam but i'll text you when i get home Director: alright cut that's all for today everyone!-goes up to y/n-  y/n you did amazing today keep up the great work, Y/n: thanks -the director walks away- Maddie: i guess Miguel and his co-star are becoming good friends. i guess.-stares- Y/n: they're probably just friends i don't know but i'll see you later tonight at the party, Maddie: alright Y/n: tell mason i said hi Maddie: i will -Madeline leaves-  -miguel walks up to y/n- Miguel: hey y/n should we head back to the house? Y/n: yeah Miguel: alright come on-they leave, later on at the party- Y/n:-holds onto miguel's hand- it's loud in here.. Miguel: yeah it tends to be loud at events like this -Ethan walks up to them- Ethan: hey miguel it's been a while! Miguel: what's up it has been a while! Ethan: and who's this? Miguel: this is my girlfriend Y/n Y/n: hello! nice to meet you-smiles- Ethan: nice to meet you too! i wasn't aware that he had a girlfriend Miguel:-laughs- Y/n: well now you know! Ethan:-laughs- well it was nice to meet you y/n, i gotta go talk to the rest of the crew, and also steal miguel for a sec Y/n:-laughs- it's tottaly fine steal him! Miguel: woww but i'll see you in a few minutes  Y/n: okay love you be safe Miguel: i will-Ethan and miguel walk away- Emma: hey y/n! Y/n:omg hi emma!! Emma: how are you liking the party so far? Y/n: well considering my boyfriend just got stolen eh kinda okay i guess!-laughs- im joking it's really nice Emma:-laughs- im glad -an hour later a girl walks up to y/n btw they're in the backroom/seating area- Y/n: can i help you..? Sophie:-looks at y/n and gets closer- im the bitch  your gonna lose to. Y/n: excuse me.

Sophie: you heard what i said bitch. now back down. Y/n: first of all get out of my face.-pushes her- Sophie: oh so you wanna get physical!-ties her hair in a ponytail and pushes y/n against a wall- Y/n: ow! the heck is your problem! Someone: GIRL FIGHT!! Y/n:-pulls her ponytail andslams her  on the ground- Sophie: your going down too!-she grabs y/n's arm and pulls her on the ground, and people start running into the room- Y/n: what the hell is your problem you idiot! Maddie: what are you doing! get off of her! Mason: what the hell Sophie: -about to punch y/n- Y/n:-catches her fist- -people start rushing in including miguel- Sophie: -grabs a bottle- Miguel: SOPHIE! Maddie: SHE'S PREGNANT STOP! -the room goes quiet- Y/n: Madeline! Miguel: sophie get off of her!-moves sophie and helps y/n up- -everyone starts whispering- Y/n: that's not how i uhm.. wanted to announce it-