Chapter 3: The First week of school over

The first week of Raiden going to Middton High was over, and now he had the rest of Friday as he got out of the car soon as his mother pulled up to the house.

"How was the first week of school, my Prince?" Raven asked, locking the car.

"Not too bad; my English teacher Ms. Frost is pretty cool," Raiden said."I don't have an opinion on my mother's teachers yet.

"Frost, is she blonde or a raven head?" Raven asked, pulling out her house key.

"Raven," He replied.

"I see, so Emma Frost's younger sister became a teacher," Raven said, unlocking the door."I only know Emma because Magento once wanted her to join the brotherhood as a trainer," She said, opening the door.

"Woof!" Rex barked as he pounced onto Raiden as soon as the door was open, knocking him onto the ground and licking his face.

"Hey boy, good to see you, buddy," He said, laughing.

"Rex, you haven't caused any trouble while we were out at school or work?" Raven asked, lifting Rex off her son.

"Woof!" Rex barked, licking Raven's face as well.

"I take that as you behaved, little guy," Raven said, walking inside the house."Would you like a snack before doing any of your homework?" She asked as Raiden followed in after her.

"A snack sounds good to me."

"Alright, I'll get you a snack while. Why don't you and Rex play for a bit," Raven said, putting Rex on the ground as she headed toward the kitchen to grab Raiden an after-school snack.

"Come on, boy, let's play with one of your toys," Raiden walking towards the living room.

"Woof!" Rex barked, rushing over and grabbing a red plastic ball.

"Try not to ruin the living room, especially not after fully getting everything placed," Raven called out from the kitchen.

"Don't worry, we won't break anything," He said, throwing the ball behind him and towards the kitchen entrance.

Rex happily barked as he ran after the red ball.

"Looks like Rex is enjoying fetch," Raven said, walking into the kitchen."Here you go, soft pretzel with salt and warm cheese sauce," She placed and plate on the end table with a mini cup of cheese.

"Yes, I love pretzels. Thanks for making my snack, Mom," He said, smiling and picking up the plate.

"No problem, Rex, come on, let's go out for a walk," Raven called, tapping her leg and signaling for Rex to come here."You probably need some exercise after being home alone while we were at work or school."

Raiden chuckled as Rex happily ran over toward Raven as she put on a red leash on his collar and black boots.

"Have a good walk. I'll start my math homework after my pretzel," Raiden broke a piece of his pretzel and dipped it in the cheese.