Chapter 2: The First Day

It was a warm and sunny Monday morning in Middleton. The bright sunlight shone through the window of a large brown house with a pool in the backyard. Inside of that house was a beautiful blue paint with a sleeping Raiden in the bed.

 Inside of that house was a beautiful blue paint with a sleeping Raiden in the bed

Raiden let out a loud yawn as he woke up to the bright sunlight shining on his face and the beeping of his alarm clock going off

"Today's the day of my first day at my new school," He sat up in bed, revealing his messy pale blue hair as he shut off his alarm clock.

He then started to pull off the covers and stretch his arms, letting out another yawn as he climbed out of bed in his black pajama shirt and shorts and headed toward the bathroom to shower for his first day of school.

It was about ten minutes later when Raiden walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around the waist of his wet blue body as he stood back in his bedroom.

"That was quite the refreshing shower," He commented as he walked over to his closet and pulled out a pair of clothes.

He wore a black short sleeve shirt underneath a sleeveless dark blue vest and green pants. He then headed downstairs to eat a delicious breakfast.

----------------------

It was around ten minutes later when Raven had pulled up to the curbside of Middleton High School. She reached into the passenger seat and grabbed a black and red backpack, and headed it to Raiden.

"Here you go. I have pencils, pens, erasers, notebooks, and folders packed inside," Raven said, holding out the bag for Raiden.

"Thanks, see you after school," Raiden said, opening the car door and putting his backpack on his back.

He waved bye to his mom before shutting the car door.

"No problem, my little prince. Have a good first day," Raven smiled softly.

Raiden nodded and waved another quick goodbye to his mom as he started walking toward the entrance of his new school. He could hear people talking and see them looking at him as he walked by the other students who arrived at the school.