Ask the Author

Okay. So last week I decided to do an ask the author. These are the questions I received.

Q: How'd were you when you first got Wattpad?

A: I'll be completely honest with you. I was 11. I know. I was a little youngster but oh well. I didn't actually start getting into writing until I was around 12 though. Now I'm 13 and a boss ass bitch.

Q: were you a directioner from the very start? Or did you follow them later?

A: it depends what you mean from the 'very start' no, I didn't watch them on X Factor UK because in Canada we don't have that. But I did start liking them from the second the What Makes You Beautiful video released.

Q: is everything alright?

A: I was asked this a couple times, and the answer is yes. Okay, I may have a bunch of scars now because of it. But I'm now fine. So basically, what happened was that the love of my life (or I thought so) left. But now, me and him are best friends and I've moved on and am now in a new relationship which makes me a lot more happy then the last one. Keep in mind, I'm not dating my current boyfriend as a 'rebound' no, he helped me when I was feeling sad and he was sticking up for me. That's when I realized I had an enormous crush on him. Me and him are having a wonderful relationship and I don't see it ending any time soon.

Q: Would you rather go on a movie and dinner date with Niall or a bowling and dinner date with Harry?

A: Well if you've been here for a long time (or just look at my username) you should be able to tell I'd rather go on a date with Niall. Not JUST because it's Niall, but because I love dinner and movie dates.

Q: Did you ever have 'carrot' moments?

A: Yes, I have. Read the start of this book and you'll know it XD

Q: What other bands do you like?

A: well, you'll be surprised with my answer. I don't really listen to pop besides one direction and 5sos. I listen to bands such as Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon, Hollywood Undead, stuff like that.

Q: What was your reaction about the #zouistwitterfight ?

A: wow... Just. Wow. I personally don't support Zayn anymore after what he's done. But I FUCKING DIED! My dad was getting ready for work and I was showing him about how Louis is slaying Zayn's ass and yeah... He got mad at me. Lol.

SOOOOO that's the end. If you would like another ask the author vote for this chapter. I love you all my little Dickweeds. (That's your nicknames)