Fight

"What's up with you?"
Kate asks, glancing over at her girlfriend before looking back towards the road.

"Nothing. I'm fine"
Y/n answers as she stares out the car window.
Kate sighs before putting one of her hands on her girlfriends thigh only for her to push it off.

"Seriously, tell me what I did"

"Kate, just leave it"

"No, you're pissed at me about something. Just tell me what it is"
Kate raises her voice slightly.

"You barely talked to me all night!"
Y/n yells as Kate stops the car outside their house.

"What are you talking about? I didn't have time! My mom was making me talk to all these investors, Y/n! Be pissed at her, not me!"
Kate exclaims as they both walk inside their house.

"Don't blame your mom! You could've given me a few minutes of your time, Kate!"

"I'm gonna take over that company! I can't just drop what I'm doing because your clingy!"

"You know what Kate? I'm done"
Y/n walks into their shared bedroom before slamming the door, leaving Kate standing in the living room as tears begin to run down her face.

Kate sits on the couch for a while before picking up her phone and dialing a number.

"Clint? I messed up. Can you come pick me up?"

"Yeah, of course. What happened? Are you okay?"
Clint replies from the other end of the line.

"No, not really"
Clint arrives soon after the call and Kate gets in the car.

"So, what happened?"
Clint asks after a few minutes of silence.

"I didn't make time for Y/n. We were at my moms party and she just kept bringing investors over to make deals with. I don't even care about the business. I care about Y/n but now we're fighting because I couldn't get away from my mom and her business and I don't know what to do, Clint. I can't lose her, she's everything to me"
Kate rambles as her eyes fill with tears.

"She won't leave you, Kate. What happened wasn't your fault. It's Y/n, she loves you more than anything. If you just apologise then everything will be fine"
Clint comforts her as Kate nods, thinking of ways to apologise to her girlfriend.

"Clint, can you help me with something? We need to go to the mall"
Clint nods confused before driving towards the mall.

"Why are we here?"
Clint asks the girl, wanting to get out of the shopping centre as soon as possible.

"I need to apologise to Y/n"
She replies as she pays for her stuff.

"And you need all this stuff to do that?"
He asks as he picks up some of the decorations.

"Yes, Clint. It's for Y/n, she deserves the best"
Clint sighs before dropping the girl back at her house.

When Y/n wakes up the next morning, she realises her girlfriend isn't in the bed. She sighs remembering their fight the night before and walks down the stairs.

"What's this?"
Y/n asks as she sees the decorations hung up in their living room and Kate cooking in the kitchen.

"It's an apology. I'm so sorry Y/n. I've just been stressed with school and work and my mom wasn't making it any easier. You're the only one who makes this world feel easy for me and I took you for granted. I promise I won't do that again"
Y/n walks towards her girlfriend before laying a soft kiss against her lips.

"It's okay, Katie. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have made such a big deal about it"
Kate smiles before sitting the girl down and pushing a plate of food in front of her.

"I've also got cake. It's like a party with just us"
Kate tells the girl as she eats her breakfast.

"You're perfect, Katie"
Y/n replies as Kate gives her a soft kiss before replying.

"No one's as perfect as you"