'I'm Pregnant' Flowers

'Fuck You' Flowers part 2

(Girls can get girls pregnant and there are no superheroes)

Y/n stares down at the pink stick with tears of happiness in her eyes. Kate and Y/n had been trying for a baby for about a year now but they have been unsuccessful.

Kate has been working late at Bishop Security the past few weeks due to her mom being understaffed so Y/n couldn't tell her the good news right away. Y/n thought of a way to tell her but she had to put everything together before her wife got home.

"Hey boss, What are you doing here so late?"
Y/n's employee, Finn, asked when she walked into the flower store.

"Finn, I told you to just call me Y/n. Boss is too professional. I'm just here to grab some flowers for Kate. She's been overworking herself lately and I'm planning a surprise for her"
The girl responded with a soft smile.

"Oh, okay. Tell her I said hi"
The boy smiled at the woman before she responds with a yes and walks out the door.

After Y/n went to her flower store, she went to the supermarket to get the ingredients for Kate's favourite meal.

Y/n had just finished setting the surprise up when her wife walked in the door.

"What's all this? Did I forget an anniversary or something?"
Kate chuckles nervously as Y/n wraps her arms around her neck and places a soft kiss to her lips.

"No, you've just been working late and I wanted to do something for you"
She lies before leading her to her table.

"See baby, this is why I love you"
Kate jokes through her mouthful of food.
Y/n chuckles before replying.

"I actually have another surprise for you"
She reaches behind her to grab the bouquet of flowers.

"Flowers? Y/n they're perfect-"
Kate's cut off when she pulls a pink stick out of the bouquet.

"Are you serious? Is this real? Are you really pregnant? Are we actually gonna have a baby? Y/n?"
She rambles on with tears in her eyes before
Y/n nods with a wide smile.

"We're having a baby, Kate"
Kate pulls her in for a passionate kiss before pressing their foreheads together.

"I'm so happy Y/n. I love you so much"
Kate mumbles with her eyes closed.

"I know. Me too Katie"
They smile at each other before connecting their lips.